Oliver Trailers Camping Gear

Allen Lee Rohner

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Allen Lee Rohner said:

Where on the Oliver website can you find the listing of accessories like lawn chairs, stoves,  outside floor mat and other camping gear provided by Oliver Trailers?

S&D B are correct but if you are talking about merchandise that Oliver has for sale then as far as I know there isn't presently such a list.  You would be best served to send your Oliver Sales Agent a note in this regard and perhaps they can get a list for you.

On a related note - Oliver has been working on a "Company Store" for a long time and we have been told that it is (finally) close to becoming a reality - by year end hopefully.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

12 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

S&D B are correct but if you are talking about merchandise that Oliver has for sale then as far as I know there isn't presently such a list.  You would be best served to send your Oliver Sales Agent a note in this regard and perhaps they can get a list for you.

On a related note - Oliver has been working on a "Company Store" for a long time and we have been told that it is (finally) close to becoming a reality - by year end hopefully.

Bill

Yes, I was referring to Oliver Merchandise, I thought there may be a Catalogue listing somewhere on the site.

Bill, Thank you for the update,  Allen

2021 Oliver Elite II, Hull # 867,    Shiloh, IL

2022 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4, 3.0L Diesel, CarbonPro

IMG_0398.jpeg

I think this might be what you are looking for.   The location is certainly not very intuitive... but it's there.

Go to "upgrades and add-ons" under Elite II.   Keep going down to the bottom... at first you will see upgrades that you can do to your Oliver.... but clear down to the bottom you will find Clam shell tents, chairs, rugs, grills, solar panels and more.   I found it because I wanted to get a Calmark cover ordered.

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/travel-trailers/legacy-elite-2/upgrades-add-ons/

• Like 1

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, Dave and Kimberly said:

... at first you will see upgrades that you can do to your Oliver.... but clear down to the bottom you will find Clam shell tents, chairs, rugs, grills, solar panels and more.

I looked through the offerings.  Missing is the Coffee Drinkers upgrade with Oliver mugs and the Camping Attire upgrade with Oliver branded shirts and hats.  I can think of others, too.  Mike

• Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Where on the Oliver website can you find the listing of accessories like lawn chairs, stoves,  outside floor mat and other camping gear provided by Oliver Trailers?

I was just answering his original question about the above items.   They are all there.   

• Like 1

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png