Bucket list

Katjo

What’s on your bucket list to visit with your Ollie? 
My list: Yellowstone, Maine (New England coast), Ollie Rally in Alabama.

Would love to see all the National Parks and also do the entire Route 66 trip. 

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

• Moderators

It’s actually Grand Teton National Park, named after the tallest mountain in the range, Grand Teton.  There is only one Grand Teton.  The range of mountains there are called the Tetons. It’s one of our top 3 favorite national parks.  The town of Jackson, close by in the valley of  Jackson Hole, is also a fun visit.  Gros Ventre campground, in the park, is a good place to camp.  

We haven’t done the NPs in Northern California or anything in Washington or Oregon, they are on the list as is Alaska.  Mike

• Like 3

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Great list, picked up Oliver in July,  went on a two week trip to Teddy Roosevelt NP, N.D.  Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, then Mt Rushmore, been camping for about 40 yrs.  Visited about 36 N. P.   Bucket list..Banff. And Alaska  Eastern Canada, Manny

• Like 2

2022 Elite I  # 1179  |  2024 Tundra SR5 4x4 Crewmax. 5.5 ft. Bed. 3.31gears 10 spd.trans

1 hour ago, Golfnut said:

Great list, picked up Oliver in July,  went on a two week trip to Teddy Roosevelt NP, N.D.  Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, then Mt Rushmore, been camping for about 40 yrs.  Visited about 36 N. P.   Bucket list..Banff. And Alaska  Eastern Canada, Manny

Nice!!!😍

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

We just finished the North East … including Nova Scotia and New Brunswick and next we hope to do Pacific North West corner by going North on PC1… coming into Oregon, Washington and up into the Canadian Rockies…. But that’s a long ways from Ohio and expect it to take eight weeks!

• Like 2

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png

Two main ones for me. Alaska and Baja (all the way to Cabo, preferably with at least 2 other vehicles) 

Kirk 

• Like 1

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

2 hours ago, Dave and Kimberly said:

We just finished the North East … including Nova Scotia and New Brunswick and next we hope to do Pacific North West corner by going North on PC1… coming into Oregon, Washington and up into the Canadian Rockies…. But that’s a long ways from Ohio and expect it to take eight weeks!

Nice!! My in-laws were from New Brunswick. 
8 weeks but what an adventure that will be!!

• Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

North America!  I  need a bigger bucket for a complete list.  I guess we will keep trying to see something new until I am to old.  So many places, not enough years left.  See what we can get done over the next 20 years, God willing.  2 more years until retirement, then the adventures start. Until then the Pacific North West is my playground.

• Like 2

Early 1999 Ford F250 SD 7.3L Diesel 

2020 Elite II Twin -  Hull # 648

6 hours ago, 2008RN said:

North America!  I  need a bigger bucket for a complete list.  I guess we will keep trying to see something new until I am to old.  So many places, not enough years left.  See what we can get done over the next 20 years, God willing.  2 more years until retirement, then the adventures start. Until then the Pacific North West is my playground.

That’s a nice playground! 
I feel the same way, “so many places, not enough years left.” My husband will retire next year then we will start squeezing as much of “living the good life” as our health allows us to. 

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

• Moderator+
On 11/17/2022 at 9:21 AM, Katjo said:

What’s on your bucket list to visit with your Ollie? 
My list: Yellowstone, Maine (New England coast), Ollie Rally in Alabama.

Would love to see all the National Parks and also do the entire Route 66 trip. 

Are you coming to the rally next May?

• Like 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg