Water Leak

Has anyone every have a problem with water collecting between the two rear bunk beds? Only after I purchased the trailer I found a service receipt that the previse owner brought it back to the factory to solve the problem, the service department noted that they resealed the windows. So I did bring it to a local RV center where they preformed a pressured Seal Test which shows no exterior leaks. I know it is pooling because of the angle of the camper, but because the floor is all most like a tub I can't figure where it is coming from! I will have to wait for spring and maybe try pressurizing the water system. Thanks,

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, In Pursuit said:

Has anyone every have a problem with water collecting between the two rear bunk beds?

When you say between the “two rear bunk beds” assume you are talking about the twin beds since bunk beds aren’t available in an Oliver.  I also assume based on your description that the water collecting is on the floor inside the trailer and not between the hulls.

What year is your trailer?  Is it under warranty still?  Have you opened a service ticket?  The service team at Oliver can help troubleshoot if they are aware that you are having a problem.  Folks here on the forum can also help troubleshoot but we need a little more information.  Start checking under the curbside bed and under the dinette to see if you can find any moisture.  Does it happen if you are hooked up to city water or when you’re using the water pump?  Any leakage outside of the trailer from the back?

Keep us posted.  Mike

• Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Did the RV tech go up top? It most likely is seeping in from the roof, as you said the floor is a tub and it is highly unlikely that a leak from a window or plumbing joint will pool there. It could be the top of the entry door too. 

My roof vent leak;

47D27986-03A2-4E77-ACDC-F3932DBCF1A1.thumb.jpeg.4ba28013ec643ab17c04776129b55fd6.jpeg

BAE897A8-249D-43FF-8D11-F666A209A78D.thumb.png.37436ca0aa60fc39101ae0bf138c6056.png

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/4003-how-to-maxxfan-remove-and-service-preventive-maintenance-to-avoid-water-damage/

Please post your model and hull number.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

I have a 2017 Legacy Elite II, The previous owner did take it back to Oliver service and all they did was re-caulk the windows. As I mentioned I went to my local RV center and had the Sealtech 430 test done which is a leak detection test. In the spring I will check the water system. Thanks,

• Like 1

• Moderators

I would look at roof penetrations, personally. And, ac connections m

Following a leak  isn't easy. But, with persistence, you will find it.

We use white duct tape to seal the obvious offender. I'd recommend carrying a short roll. 

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

13 hours ago, SeaDawg said:

I would look at roof penetrations, personally. And, ac connections m

Following a leak isn't easy. But, with persistence, you will find it.

We use white duct tape to seal the obvious offender. I'd recommend carrying a short roll. 

Thank You