2023 Window Shade Operations

JWalmsley

1 hour ago, JWalmsley said:

View the 2023 All Window Shade Operations below.

There's no PDF link like in the other blog posts

Edit: I guess these are supposed to be videos, but nothing shows up on any of the posts containing videos, using Safari on a Mac desktop computer. I found them by going directly to the University

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 5X8 Hiker Highway Deluxe Squaredrop Trailer
2023 Oliver Elite II Twin on order - due March 28, 2023

Facebook - Instagram

• Moderators

Apparently when using "Windows" it is supposed to take you to a YouTube video.  Unfortunately, there is a message that YouTube refuses to connect.

I'm guessing that Jason W. will get it sorted out in due course.

Bill

• Like 2

2017 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Thanks Bill. That’s what I figured. Most had direct links to PDF files, but the ones that are apparently videos show nothing. No link, no video, just “see below”

When I looked under the manuals on the university, it showed the same title with videos. But nothing connecting the forum post to the target link. 

All great info to have. Just not a clear way to get it. I’ve downloaded every 2023 PDF to Dropbox so I can have them anywhere I might need to access them. 

• Like 1

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 5X8 Hiker Highway Deluxe Squaredrop Trailer
2023 Oliver Elite II Twin on order - due March 28, 2023

Facebook - Instagram

I downloaded my O&M's  to a memory stick so I can access them even when there is no internet.

• Like 2

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2018 RAM 1500 Rebel 4 x 4, 5.7 Hemi, 3.92 gear ratio

Maine

• Moderators
1 hour ago, dewdev said:

I downloaded my O&M's  to a memory stick so I can access them even when there is no internet.

I've done exactly the same thing with three memory sticks.  One stick is permanently in the Oliver, another stick is in my laptop case and the third is always in my home office.

Not only does this give me backup but insures that I'll always have that information no matter where I or Twist tend to roam.

Bill

• Like 2

2017 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Steve and Deb said:

Most had direct links to PDF files, but the ones that are apparently videos show nothing. No link, no video, just “see below”

I've sent Jason W. a PM about this issue just to make sure that he is aware of the "problem".

Bill

• Like 2