Ceramic Coating Necessary?

Dwain Kitchens

• Moderators
3 hours ago, ScubaRx said:

Twelve hundred extra dollars is about what Tali and I spend eating out every month. Big Whoop.

During covid "isolation, "  we both lost weight, contrary to the usual complaint. I  lost 15 pounds, not eating out. My doctor asked me how, and that was the only explanation. 

Well, also, that I quit buying ice cream, and desserts, and chocolate... that added/subtracted to the equation. What  isn't in the house (or the trailer) isn't eaten.

Without sketchy restaurant food, not knowing ingredients,  we feel much better. 

Sorry for the thread drift.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

14 hours ago, SeaDawg said:

Take care of your stuff. It takes care of you. 

Absolutely, right on @SeaDawg!  

We've still got a few years left of doing our own "Wax-On/Wax-Off" drill before we hire someone else to do it for us...  We believe it's got to be done in either case to avoid the oxidation/chalking of the gelcoat - one way or another, we'll get 'er done!

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Oscar & Magnus (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit/2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 12VDC Starlink kit, 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo GX, SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller, & DC-DC Charger; HAM call-sign:  W0ABX