Microwave no power while in storage without shore power

GRP

My Ollie microwave does not have power and I cannot get the AC blower to start once it has been in storage for a few weeks just sitting.  Solar is doing its job and keeping everything charged and there is no load on the system.  I can reset everything and get all to work if I connect to shore power for a few minutes and then unplug and go back to batteries.  However, after another week, I am back to the same problem again with microwave being off when I enter the trailer.  Is there some reset process that I need to do?  

Thanks for any advice. 

GRP 

LE II  Hull #1049

2022 Tundra Limited 4X4

• Moderators

It would help if you would add details about your trailer and systems. 

From previous posts, I  "think " you have lithionics lithuum batteries. 

Is your inverter turned on?

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Are your issues when you are not plugged in to shore power?  Does everything work when you have shore power?  Without knowing what components your trailer has it is hard to diagnose.  Your microwave should need 120V to operate, so it won’t work off of your batteries unless you have your inverter on.  The AC blower is the same.  Your 12V things should work fine if your batteries are charged, but the 120V things need either shore power or the inverter.  Mike

• Like 4

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS