Florida Winter Camping

SeaDawg

• Moderators

You know, Florida is a major destination for campers from all the northern states, and Canada....

I'll admit, the last few winters have been horrible here... cold, windy, and generally, not so much fun. 40-50 here, in a trailer, is not so much more fun than 10 at home in a comfy house with a real home furnace... I know. (Or, even less fun, without room to spread out, and plus the noise of the trailer furnace fan, which is maddening to me, in the trailer.)

This year looks like it might just be different. It's still 80+ degrees in the afternoon... If it lasts, will any of you be down our way? We'd love to see you! And, the strawberries will be in season soon near us....

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

We hope you will make the trip if the weather remains so nice. It's actually been an unusually warm December. Who knows what that means for January???

But, if you do come down, I can show you the bridges I have for sale. I've completely sold out of swampland....

:D

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.