2012 Western Adventure

hellsbay

Hello, I recently acquired an Oliver and spent a month out west after picking it up in Utah. I spent a week in Glacier Nat. Park and worked my way back down to my home in SW Florida. I took lots of photos but see no way to present them here.

You can go to my Facebook page at Steve Petersen Photography and read about my travels and see the images from this trip.

I hooked up with Bugeyedriver in South Dakota and he spent and hour or so showing me all of the systems and gave me some good tips on tweaking the Oliver. I have spent about 40 nights in my Oliver since picking it up in September and look forward to my next adventure.

• Moderators

Congrats on your first trip! Glad you had a great time!

Sherry and Paul

PS We'll look for your photos on your fb page. You can insert some of them here using the img button above, if you'd like, one at a time...

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Steve,

It was nice meeting you in person at the Buffalo Roundup. Your pleasures with the Oliver traveling have just begun and you've got a lot to look forward to as you amble along the highways of this awesome country.

For those who may not have seen Steve's photography, you're in for a treat. All i can say is WOW!

Pete

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg