Saw my first Oliver

wweezzyy

• Moderators

Hi. It's funny you compared the Oliver to an Airstream, too. My brother's inlaws, long-time (25+ years, various trailers....) Airstream owners compared it right off the bat, too. We liked the pricetag (and weight) of the Oliver compared to the Airstreams.

Since then, we've had a number of people draw the same comparisons... We're really glad we made the trip to Howenwald. We love our little trailer...

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

I must have missed wweezzyy! I too saw my first ones in the flesh! (See comments on "New baby on the way". I can say we were not the only ones who were very impressed!

Lisa, I hope others check out all of your pictures. They were most helpful too.

Very Nice indeed!!! I have been sniffing around for a Casita or Scamp trailer but now that I have seen the Oliver I have a new favorite toy to dream about. Anybody in the Sacramento area want to share one? I would like to find 2-3 partners to go in a buy a loaded oliver and work out a system to share the usage. It dones't make much economic sense to drop $25K plus into something that I will likily use 15-20 nights per year. Storage, licensing, maintainence etc. costs would be shared between 2-3 owners. Email me and we can chat about it. dibrowz@yahoo.com