Electric waste valves?????

I have not been two happy with how the black and grey waste valve function. Very difficult to open and close, even after using treatments that are suppose to lube them. I did some experiments with the cables in different positions and have concluded it is not the valve but the way the cable is run. Unfortunately there really are no alternate mounting choices for the pull handles that would remedy the problem.

Has anyone had any experience with any of the brands that make electric waste valves? There seems to be little online about these and what I do find is negative and several years old.

I like the Drainmaster, but have some concerns about using it on the grey water line on the Oliver. That valve has very little clearance against the inside of he trailer. The Drainmaster is 1 3/4 inches wide. Haven't made a decision yet, but will post what I end up doing.

The cable vales actually work rather easily if the cable makes only a single turn. However, there just isn't enough room the compartment to achieve this.

Ok, no need to try electric valves. Experimented with the cable routing a bit and did find much improvement. The valves were still difficult to open. Next I started to dismantle where the cable goes into the valve housing. During this operation, I found the valve and cable move very freely. So this made me think somehting was bound up. When I removed the small block t the top of the valve housing where the cable enters, I noticed it had alot of tension. I loosed the block, plus the mounting for the valve pulls in the outside access area. I adjusted everything so it was free of tension and reassembeled everything. Valves work much easier now.