OLIVER SERVICE

I recently made a post on this forum asking about replacing a window that lost pressure and got moisture between the panes in my Oliver. Within a short time, Buffalo Bob, from Oliver Technologies contacted me and set up delivery of a new window for my trailer. I received the window and installed it successfully.

Oliver Industries has been so helpful during the short time I have owned my trailer. They are always there when you need them. Not only am I so happy with my Oliver Trailer, I am just as happy with the folks at Oliver.

Thank you Buffalo Bob and Oliver,

Steve

• Moderators

Yeah, ain't it cool ! You are right, that is the Oliver experience alright ! Thanks for the report. Did you happen to take any photos during your install ? We sure would like to hear about it.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

I wish I would have thought of taking photos. It's very easy, you take off the screen then remove all of the bolts on the trim. These are attached to the window itself and are what holds the window in. Now go outside and take a knife or blade and trace around the window freeing it from the caulking/adhesive that is now holding the window in place. That's it for the removal. I did this part myself.

I took the trailer to an RV repair place near me and they installed the new window for $50 in less than an hour. You can't tell the difference form the original. I could have installed myself but then would have had to research the caulking/adhesive and not make any mistakes with making the holes to screw in the new window. For $50 it was worth it to me to have the RV people do it.

Steve