Egg Rally in Townsend TN Sites Reserved –

When I saw the location of this rally I was so energized, it’s in my backyard; it’s known locally (by people in TN, AL, GA and some other States) as being one of the best sites in this area to visit. You have the Great Smokey Mountains for a back drop and did I mention the great fishing in a crystal clear river!

http://www.tremontoutdoorresort.com/

Well, I booked us 3 spots and hope to have a couple of the 22 footers and one 17 footer from the Oliver’s family privately owned custom models there to enjoy the event.

We will be there sometime Friday staying the nights of April 19th and 20th.

Look forward to meeting fellow fiberglass followers.

• Moderators

Wow. Hope you have a great time, and wish we could be there too!

We'd love to get a look at a 22 again. It's been a while. And, been too long since we've seen your smiling face.

Sherry and Paul

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Well, durn it, if I had two working legs, Oscar and I would scurry on over and join you in a heartbeat. Did either of the 22' Ollie's just hatch or are they both from the initial fabrication period? I am sure you guys will create quite a buzz in the fiberglass community as you get out and about.

Next year, you need to come to the Texas Bluebonnet Casita Rally, where there will be 150 fiberglass trailers of all makes and models . . . http://www.mfrvg.com/bluebonnet-casita-rally

Happy camping, BuffaloBob!

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

• Moderator+

Tali and I will meet up with you guys on Friday. We look forward to seeing the 22's again and will most likely be placing an order. A larger trailer will solve a lot of our travel problems that all relate to space. Three dogs and two people in our 17 is tight. Plus there are several grandkids wanting to go camping. Hoping for good weather and lots of fun.

Steve

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

Wow, I just looked at the website for the campground. Looks beautiful. Hope all of you have a wonderful time!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 2 weeks later...