2014 Olivers

ScubaRx

• Moderator+

For those members that may not have gotten Robert's email:

May 21, 2013

Greetings from the Oliver Travel Trailer Family!

The Oliver family is excited to continue the legacy of the family’s passion for the outdoors by bringing back Oliver Travel Trailers in 2014.

Oliver Travel Trailers’ innovative design, hand-crafted construction and personal attention to detail ensure each customer has the opportunity to experience a true lifetime of enjoyment and many unforgettable family memories with their travel trailer. That is why Oliver Travel Trailer owners are satisfied customers, proud supporters and considered extended members of the Oliver family.

The Oliver 22’ Legacy Elite II leads off the next generation of the travel trailer family.

Named to honor the late John Oliver and his passion for RV’ing, we are pleased to launch new 2014 production with the classic 22’ Legacy Elite II Oliver Travel Trailer. The 22’ Legacy Elite II base model features and specs are included in the attached brochure. The MSRP is $45,000 for the base model features and specs, plus we’re including thermal windows, Kingdome satellite and a wall mount thermostat for the AC. We are currently working on a list of special packages with pricing that we can send to you soon.

We will have four 22’ Legacy Elite II models available for delivery by January 2014. Two of the four units are already reserved, which leaves two available for the January 2014 release. After that, units will be built in the order purchased and we will complete two hand-crafted units each week.

As with our first run of Oliver Travel Trailers, we sell direct from our headquarters and manufacturing facility in Hohenwald, Tennessee. Selling direct, versus a dealer network, allows us to provide exceptional service, important to the Oliver family, and control our cost to each customer. Units are to be picked up in Hohenwald but alternate delivery arrangements can be made.

We’d love to hear from you and stay in touch.

Re-construction of several items to provide information to the Oliver Travel Trailer family is also underway, including our website and official forum.

Our new website, http://www.olivertraveltrailers.com, featuring full details of the new production, is expected to launch in late August or sooner. Please check the website from time-to-time for updates. Additionally, we are working diligently to update http://www.oliverforum.com, so the forum will allow new members to join. I will send updates to you on both of these informational sites as they are available.

Thank you for your interest in Oliver Travel Trailers. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call, or drop an email message to me, I will be happy to talk with you.

We look forward to growing the Oliver Travel Trailer family, and hope you will visit us in Hohenwald.

Sincerely,

Robert Partee

Robert P. Partee Sr.

Office: (931) 796-6600 Ext. 216 / Cell: (931) 306-1908

rpartee@olivertraveltrailers.com / 609 Swan Avenue, Hohenwald, TN 38462

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg