Successful Camping With an Infant!

jordanv

• The title was changed to Successful Camping With an Infant!
  • Moderators

I think you made a great decision!  Both of our kids RV with their kids.  We’ve camped with our son and family all over Colorado and it’s a great family bonding time and gets the kids out into nature.  I hope this works out for you!  Mike

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

I am very happy that you have decided to give it a GO. 

You might want to consider finding some blogs/articles about camping with infants, to see what their experience has been.  And if there is not a lot of information out there, then maybe you should share your experiences in blogs/articles with pictures, like you have done with us.  

Enjoy your time together, and keep the pics coming.

Bryan

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Maggie & Bryan | Arnegard, ND | 2020 LE II "Twins" Hull #665 | 2021 RAM 2500  6.4L HEMI Gasser  4dr  6.5' bed

ABBCMBNBNTNSONPEQCSKYTALARCTDEFLGAILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMONENHNJNYNCNDOHOKPARISCSDTNTXVTVAWVWIxlg.jpg.d41b39fcf844ad1935d35acdc8a6c203.jpg

We travel in our Elite 1 with an (almost) 2 year old.  

Florida state parks are some of the best.  

We stayed in Henderson Beach State park last year, and have reservations  at Dr. Julian G. Bruce St. George Island State Park this coming summer.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Great photos, Great news! Beautiful family! Glad you are hanging on to your Ollie!
Keep those fun family camping memories going! 👍🏻😊

-Patriot 🇺🇸

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

7 hours ago, Sparklite said:

We travel in our Elite 1 with an (almost) 2 year old.  

Florida state parks are some of the best.  

We stayed in Henderson Beach State park last year, and have reservations  at Dr. Julian G. Bruce St. George Island State Park this coming summer.  

That’s awesome! Where are you based?

• Like 1

2021 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Twin Bed - Hull 762 | 2018 F150 3.5L Ecoboost V6 w/ Max Tow package

• Moderators

I'm all smiles reading these posts.

Our adult daughter grew up camping and sailing and traveling  with us. It wasn't always easy, but she tells us now that her life was so very  enriched with all our trips.

Have fun, and I'm personally really happy that you're introducing your adorable little one to the great outdoors, from the get-go. 

PS, we potty trained our daughter on the boat. She'd probably be embarrassed with this post 😄, but, you know, it is what it is. And, it's a great memory... The smaller toilet was less intimidating to her, I think.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Our three kids always enjoyed camping when they were growing up.  We tented initially then moved up to first a used pop up trailer, then a new pop up.  I am looking forward to taking our grandson camping with our LE2.  He just turned one so it won't be immediately.

John

• Like 2
  • Love 1

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png