OPTIONS

mountainborn

• Moderators

I am always amazed at the small ways that people personalize their travel trailers to meet their needs. The Oliver factory has been a industry leader in meeting those needs, and people seem to really enjoy getting their coach made to their specifications.

Tell us please what options you had the factory put in your coach and how it may fill your needs.

Example:

Butcherknife and I camp in mostly rural areas, some difficult to get to. The four inch lift axle was one option that we ordered. Our coach has never scraped bottom, yet. But as we go to more and more remote areas, who knows. The lift doesn't effect towing one little bit. I have to admit to being caught up in traffic and going much faster than prudent, even for those high freeway speeds. Upon thinking back, the decision to add the 15" 6 ply radial ST rated tires was a good one also.

In this short utube video you can get a good look at the 4" lift and the 15" tires and wheels:

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

You did a nice job, Phil. Looks like it came that way!

Out of curiosity, what do you have mounted on the bumper (to the curbside of the spare tire cover)?

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.