Decalcify problem

I really don't like the search function in this app!

Anyway, I decalcified today and did it be the book (albeit my first year). I cannot get the LCD 3 at the control panel to stop flashing rapidly and hence cannot get the system working again. Repeat: I did it by the book. Anyone have a reason for this and a solution?

Thanking you in advance.

Dave & Terri Mazone

2022 LII Hull #1019

TV: 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD diesel, Crew Cab (4WD)

• Moderators

So, basically guessing you have a truma water heater, although you didn't say so.

This isn't an app. Its a forum. 

And, welcome.

Hopefully,  someone can help you. Giving more info could help 

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Hi Dave, I agree the forum search feature leaves a lot to be desired.  You can use the Google search feature and limit to the forum with the following search string.

truma decalcify site:https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums

You enter your search criteria as normal and the site: option allows you to limit the search to only the following site. Hope this helps.

• Like 5

image.jpeg.09f40a09983d95bd862eb789e3430148.jpeg

2019 Ram 1500 5.7L V8, 3.92 axle ratio - 2020 LEll - Hull676

We were up in Nova Scotia... when I inadvertently bumped it into the "Clean mode".    Frank C came to the rescue with the above procedure to reset the Truma water heater and it was much appreciated.   I would advise everyone with the Truma water heater to print that off and keep it in your manual.   It's not in the manual.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png