Build Worksheet Filled Out! :0)

Rene

Hello Everyone! 

I am a 58 years young lady who is now obsessed with all things Oliver travel trailers.  I converted a 36' school bus in 2018 and lived in it for 3.5 years.  I then converted a Ford Transit Connect and lived and traveled in it for 4 months.  I simply love the lifestyle and am ready to secure my final rig; truck and Oliver Legacy Elite ll; twin bed layout.  I am stationary for now, in the Phoenix, AZ area, planning and saving and taking well thought out steps in my purchases over the next couple months.  I am an RN by profession.  I am so looking forward to seeing others out on the road in the next year, enjoying these beautiful trailers. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

• Moderators

These days just about anyone that has that "RN" profession is an angel.  I've personally been helped by those angels and I'm certainly one that is VERY grateful.

Glad you found Oliver like just about everyone here.  They are truly something different as is the company that makes them.

If there is anything that any of can do to make your journey into the Ollie world a bit more pleasant, please, just let us know.

Bill

• Like 5

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Welcome Rene! 
We live in Idaho. Always happy to see more western Ollie’s. Watch for us Arizona. We’ll be down there in 2 and a half weeks. First longer trip for us since we picked up our E2 in December. 
Kirk

• Like 4

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

• Moderator+

It was very good to see you in Quartzsite this week. I hope you had all your questions answered and came away with some good information that proves useful to you. 

• Like 6

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

Welcome to the forum Rene.

A great place to learn more about Oliver TT. Now is a good time to read as much as you can in Oliver University. It will really come in handy when you get ready to place your final order. How exciting!

Take your time when considering a new tow vehicle. No one ever said I have too much or too large of a tow vehicle. Think cargo capacity when selecting a TV and how much time you will be actually driving.
We started out with a half ton Tundra and it was not long after we bumped up to an 1 ton diesel, by far a much higher comfort level on longer trips, ridiculous amount of power, better mileage, engine braking, and much more cargo capacity. There are many options out there. 

Best of luck with your choices!

Patriot🇺🇸

• Like 6

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

One thing about a tow vehicle: size!. However, but f you are still going to go to work, where do you park it at work?  Staff usually has to park away from the doors. A parking spot for a big big tow vehicle maybe be way way out back. A small hike after a long  trying day can help clear the head and heart, unless you are on the night shift...

• Like 7

Welcome to the family. You will not regret getting a Oliver. Best trailer made. Doing a lot of research on the trailer helps with the wait. Buying the stuff to put in the Oliver is fun.

• Like 4

John & Chris Dehne Manchester, MD.  2021 Elite II twin Hull# 901

“Fiberbeergrass” 2021 Ram 2500 Cummins 4x4  Life is good!

On 2/17/2023 at 12:28 PM, John Dehne said:

Welcome to the family. You will not regret getting a Oliver. Best trailer made. Doing a lot of research on the trailer helps with the wait. Buying the stuff to put in the Oliver is fun.

That is exactly why I am here on this forum right now. 🙂 I literally thought in my mind, what can I do today, Sunday, that helps move myself towards my purchase, and here I am. 

• Like 1

On 2/12/2023 at 8:39 PM, ScubaRx said:

It was very good to see you in Quartzsite this week. I hope you had all your questions answered and came away with some good information that proves useful to you. 

It was a very nice visit in Quartzite and Walli and Kayla continue to be of great help.  You also had some great advice and things to take into consideration!  What a great group of people! 

• Like 1

On 2/12/2023 at 8:11 PM, snakeriveridaho said:

Welcome Rene! 
We live in Idaho. Always happy to see more western Ollie’s. Watch for us Arizona. We’ll be down there in 2 and a half weeks. First longer trip for us since we picked up our E2 in December. 
Kirk

Wishing safe travels!!!  Spending time in Idaho is definitely on my list of amazing places to see.  I am definitely the "outdoorsy" type! 

• Like 1

On 2/13/2023 at 5:50 AM, Patriot said:

Welcome to the forum Rene.

A great place to learn more about Oliver TT. Now is a good time to read as much as you can in Oliver University. It will really come in handy when you get ready to place your final order. How exciting!

Take your time when considering a new tow vehicle. No one ever said I have too much or too large of a tow vehicle. Think cargo capacity when selecting a TV and how much time you will be actually driving.
We started out with a half ton Tundra and it was not long after we bumped up to an 1 ton diesel, by far a much higher comfort level on longer trips, ridiculous amount of power, better mileage, engine braking, and much more cargo capacity. There are many options out there. 

Best of luck with your choices!

Patriot🇺🇸

Thank you for your input and welcome.  I am definitely leaning towards at least a 3/4 ton.  Going to test drive trucks tomorrow. 

• Like 3