New owners to be: Hull #1352

LeBill

Hello to all. New owners to be delivery March 14, 2023. We ordered a LE I. last October after a factory tour. Looking forward to taking delivery March 14th. One night camping at the factory, then two more nights camping at Tennessee state parks on the way back to our house in northwest North Carolina (Boone area)

Out tow vehicle is a 2021 Jeep Gladiator with factory tow package (6200# rating). Payload is a bit of a concern, but I’ll take as much out of the Jeep prior to heading out in March. I installed Redarc brake control.
we have about 20 nights camping scheduled (reservations) in April and may, including the Oliver rally in May.

what items do we need to get and/ or have with us prior to delivery? (Locks, adapters, cords, cables…?) I have already gleaned a lot of useful info from lurking here for several months. thanks for everyone sharing their experiences, it helps tremendously.

Bill G

Todd, NC

• Like 2

LeBill

Elite I  Hull 1352  

2021 Jeep Gladiator

Northwestern NC (retired)

Welcome! We're picking up two weeks after you.

Somewhere is a list of needed items that is supplied by Oliver at pickup, but I can't seem to find it right now. I remember that it includes a fresh water hose, sewer hose, 30A cable, and more. I'm pretty sure there was not a separate hose for flushing the black water; I still need to get that for us.

Right now, we have most of the stuff out of our squaredrop, and in the house. We still need to separate it into things we *need* to take, and those that are just nice to have.

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg