Oliver has Inventory

Bryan in NC

Just saw three LE2s for sale on the Oliver Inventory page: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/inventory-units/

I hadn’t seen inventory before.  Don’t you have to put down 50% before Oliver starts your build?  I’m surprised folks back out after paying that.  I guess the cancellations could be due to an illness or death.

• Like 1

Bryan & Sondra

2023 Elite II Twin Bed, Hull #1358

2022 F-150 5.0L, long bed w/ Heavy Duty Payload, Max Tow, and FX4 packages

They might be some of the demo models also, although the hull numbers don't go with that. 

Kirk

• Like 1

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

The RV sales industry is in a nosedive right now, coming off the COVID boom. Apparently OTT is not immune. I imagine these are cancelled orders. Second thoughts, financing fell through, who knows?

• Like 1

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

We purchased our OLEll in June of 2020, it’s pretty exciting nice to see how well Olivers are holding their value. 👍🏻

• Like 5

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

Just a few days ago there was only one LE2 listed as inventory. They may have been able to fit some inventory builds in between customer orders due to slower orders. It is nice that they can have some for immediate sales. Some folks who would otherwise pass up Olivers due to lead time may jump on a stock trailer since there's no waiting. 

• Like 4

What's today?............. the most frequently asked question as a retiree 🙄

Chris and Stacie Neuhaus Greenfield, Indiana

2021 Ford F350 7.3L Tremor (Redzilla)

LE2 #1373 - Ordered 10/21/22 - Delivered 05/10/23

States Visited Map

7 hours ago, Ollie-Haus said:

Just a few days ago there was only one LE2 listed as inventory. They may have been able to fit some inventory builds in between customer orders due to a slower orders. It is nice that they can have some for immediate sales. Some folks who would otherwise pass up Olivers due to lead time may jump on a stock trailer since there's no waiting. 

I didn’t know OTT built inventory units, but, since the same sales rep (Rodney) is listed on all three, that’s probably  what they are.

• Like 1

Bryan & Sondra

Back when we first visited Oliver in 2019 they had about six campers in the lot outside the old sales building. I think orders have just been strong enough that we've gotten used to no time to schedule stock campers. Regardless it's nice for anyone that wants to move a little faster. 

• Like 3

What's today?............. the most frequently asked question as a retiree 🙄

Chris and Stacie Neuhaus Greenfield, Indiana

2021 Ford F350 7.3L Tremor (Redzilla)

LE2 #1373 - Ordered 10/21/22 - Delivered 05/10/23

States Visited Map

15 hours ago, Bryan in NC said:

Just saw three LE2s for sale on the Oliver Inventory page: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/inventory-units/

I hadn’t seen inventory before.  Don’t you have to put down 50% before Oliver starts your build?  I’m surprised folks back out after paying that.  I guess the cancellations could be due to an illness or death.

I believe it was 15%, at least for my 2022 model.

Dave & Terri Mazone

2022 LII Hull #1019

TV: 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD diesel, Crew Cab (4WD)

50 minutes ago, Dave Mazone said:

I believe it was 15%, at least for my 2022 model.

That's interesting.  I guess OTT changed things for 2023.  The process currently outlined on the Oliver site is what we had to follow: $2.5K to reserve a prodution slot, 50% (less the 2.5K) 90 days before production, and the remaiing balance due at delivery.

• Like 2

Bryan & Sondra

7 minutes ago, Bryan in NC said:

That's interesting.  I guess OTT changed things for 2023.  The process currently outlined on the Oliver site is what we had to follow: $2.5K to reserve a prodution slot, 50% (less the 2.5K) 90 days before production, and the remaiing balance due at delivery.

If you are paying cash, Oliver ask for 50% down. If you are financing, they ask for 15%. This is because there is no VIN at 90 days prior to production, so the financing cannot be completed until later. 

Kirk

• Like 3

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

Cancellations happen.  We cancelled our order for a new Ollie2 in 2021 after finding a 2020 for sale near us.  Oliver was quick to send us the refundable portion of the required purchase down-payment.  That says a lot about the good people at Oliver 😉.

Charlie. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 6

ALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMA

Arizona | 2020 Oliver Elite II Twin bed Hull #617 | 2021 Ram 1500 e-Hemi 4x4

8 hours ago, Bryan in NC said:

Now that you mention it, I believe I had to have provided proof of financing by then, which of course was the balance anyway. I remember coming up with the balance of the down payment and the proof of financing was the other variable.

• Like 2

Dave & Terri Mazone

2022 LII Hull #1019

TV: 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD diesel, Crew Cab (4WD)