California's Super Duper Bloom

With this year's abundant rain and snow (temporary inconvenience, long term blessing), we are expecting a super bloom of California wildflowers. I found this article to be a helpful guide to expected timing and travel suggestions:

https://www.moon.com/travel/outdoors/where-to-see-california-wildflowers/

There are some good posts in this forum about California camping. We are long term California residents, but relatively new to RV life, so if anyone has any additional California RV travel recommendations, I welcome them and thank you in advance. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

TV:  2008 F-350 Crew Cab, 6.4L diesel, 4WD, custom flatbed with storage boxes, Line-X underbody coating      OLLIE:  2022 OE1 Hull 885, Lithium batteries (260AH), 230W solar panels, 2000W Pro inverter, Dometic AC w/Easy Start, Truma Tankless Comfort water heater

ALAZARCACOGAILKSKYMONVNMNCOKSCTNTXUTsm.j

Carrie and I are planning a California trip the first half of May. Thanks for the post. Hopefully we will get a chance to experience the upcoming bloom. We have caught one in Arizona several years ago. 

Thank, 

Kirk

• Like 2

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

• 3 weeks later...

The Santa Rosa Plateau Ecological Reserve, located at the southern end of the Santa Ana Mountains in southwest Riverside County near the city of Murrieta.  However it has been 25 years since we were there.

• Like 2

Maggie & Bryan | Arnegard, ND | 2020 LE II "Twins" Hull #665 | 2021 RAM 2500  6.4L HEMI Gasser  4dr  6.5' bed

ABBCMBNBNTNSONPEQCSKYTALARCTDEFLGAILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMONENHNJNYNCNDOHOKPARISCSDTNTXVTVAWVWIxlg.jpg.d41b39fcf844ad1935d35acdc8a6c203.jpg