Short term storage in FL

ChrisMI

I’m looking for a relatively safe place to store an elite II starting next week for just under two weeks. Traveling down from Gulf shores to take a 10 day cruise out of southern Florida.  Thought it might be easier to drop the trailer on the way down vs storing it at the cruise terminal. Any help/experiences would be great!

• Like 1

• Moderator+
On 3/8/2023 at 11:53 AM, ChrisMI said:

I’m looking for a relatively safe place to store an elite II starting next week for just under two weeks. Traveling down from Gulf shores to take a 10 day cruise out of southern Florida.  Thought it might be easier to drop the trailer on the way down vs storing it at the cruise terminal. Any help/experiences would be great!

Chris, your profile info states you don’t own a travel trailer. Is the OEII a recent acquisition? 

• Like 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

I use a retired Army guy that rents out space on his property for Rv’s , boats , etc. 

Bill Nye

Two three9 20zero 884four

1200 Barefoot Williams Rd

Naples , Florida 34113

about $ 100 per week 

I use his space when visiting friends in a gated community that does not allow campers . 
He lives on the property! 
Good luck 

Ed ‘gator ‘

hull 985 

• Like 1

Best not to put phone numbers or email addresses of people in posts on the forum.  There are a lot of scammers/spammers that look at this site searching for personal info.   Send that type of information through a direct message to the intended person.   

• Like 2