We’re also in northwestern North Carolina, near Boone. Just picked up 1352 LEI, on Tuesday 3/14/23.  Always happy to meet more happy campers.

• Like 3

LeBill

Elite I  Hull 1352  

2021 Jeep Gladiator

Northwestern NC (retired)

2 hours ago, LeBill said:

We’re also in northwestern North Carolina, near Boone. Just picked up 1352 LEI, on Tuesday 3/14/23.  Always happy to meet more happy campers.

Hey LeBill!  You can remove the TBD from your signature.  Can’t wait to do that.

Bryan & Sondra

2023 Elite II Twin Bed, Hull #1358

2022 F-150 5.0L, long bed w/ Heavy Duty Payload, Max Tow, and FX4 packages

1 hour ago, Bryan in NC said:

We pick up our Ollie at the end of this month.

When? We’ll be at Camp Oliver the nights of March 29 and 30. Maybe we will get to meet you!

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

14 hours ago, OliverCamper1 said:

Anyone in Tennessee here?

We are from NW TN, near Land Between the Lakes, about 10 miles from Paris Landing State Park.  We picked up our Oliver on 3/8/23!

Brian

• Like 2

14 hours ago, LeBill said:

Hello there! Congrats on the new Ollie. We picked ours up on 3/8, the week before you did.  I am originally from NC (New Bern) and we most recently lived in Mooresville, near Lake Norman.  We love the Boone area and have some friends up in West Jefferson.

About two years ago we moved to western TN and love it out here. 

Hopefully, we will meet either at the rally or on the road somewhere.

Safe Travels,

Brian

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Steve Morris said:

When? We’ll be at Camp Oliver the nights of March 29 and 30. Maybe we will get to meet you!

We will! We’re picking up on the 30th and camping one night before heading out.  Looking forward to meeting you!  I'll be easy to spot.  I'll be the guy backing up in a zig-zag fashion running over power boxes and sewer heads.

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Bryan & Sondra

2023 Elite II Twin Bed, Hull #1358

2022 F-150 5.0L, long bed w/ Heavy Duty Payload, Max Tow, and FX4 packages

4 hours ago, Bryan in NC said:

I'll be easy to spot.  I'll be the guy backing up in a zig-zag fashion

🤪 That's already me with our tiny 8' squaredrop. The length of the Oliver will be much easier to back. I hope!

We'll sit out in our chairs out and hold up score boards like at a diving competition. 😀

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Bryan in NC said:

I'll be the guy backing up in a zig-zag fashion

The key to backing up a trailer is to practice and most importantly, go slow!  And don’t be afraid to pull forward and start again.  It is often easier to back up straight if you start out straight.  And don’t worry about it, we all had to learn at some point.

And before I forget, figure out how you and your partner are going to communicate.  Be it hand signals, walkie talkies, cell phones or your rear view camera.

Mossey

• Like 4

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 1:21 AM, OliverCamper1 said:

Just joined.

We like to camp in Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, and Florida.

We own an Oliver Elite 2017.

Anyone in Tennessee here?

TTYL :classic_biggrin:

Welcome, OC1!  We're only a few nights away from TN in the Rockies of Northern NM.  If y'all ever get out this way, let us know, we've got a level 30amp/water/dump site at our place that's vacant most of the time!  Ha!

• Like 1

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Oscar & Magnus (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit/2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 12VDC Starlink kit, 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo GX, SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller, & DC-DC Charger; HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

Hi, Oliver Camper 1. We got back from 5 days at Blackrock mountain s.p. In northern Georgia. Fellow Elite I owner..  very winding 2.5 mile up to the campground.  Beautiful views  3300 ft.  We will be at the rally in may..  happy camping..

• Like 1

2022 Elite I  # 1179  |  2024 Tundra SR5 4x4 Crewmax. 5.5 ft. Bed. 3.31gears 10 spd.trans

• Moderators

If you're in Eastern Tennessee,  you're not far from a bunch of folks in WNC. we spend a number of months each year near Asheville. 

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.