Cleaning products

Caddymv

I am a new owner as of last November. So  my question is. Are any cleaning products safe to use inside the bathroom and everywhere else.. or I should ask. Are any products unsafe?   Is anything specific recommended. Thank you 

2022 Elite 2 twin.  Hull1273

2021 Tundra Crew Crab V8

• Moderators

For the inside gelcoat surfaces, I typically use Windex, and paper towels or microfiber towels. You can use any product that says it's safe for use on fiberglass shower stalls. (I also wax the interior annually, so that really helps seal the pores and makes cleaning easier.)

I wouldn't use regular toilet bowl cleaner in the toilet, because of the seals and the tank. I usually just use a bit of liquid dish soap, and a soft long handled brush.

• Like 3

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Agree with Sherry, we use window cleaner almost everywhere.  For the toilet, it’s good to get a bottle of toilet lubricant and add a splash when you’re storing between trips.  It helps to keep the seal from leaking.  We add a splash every few days when camping to prevent the flush mechanism from sticking.  Mike

• Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

My choice for all interior cleaning is simply a diluted white vinegar mix. Additiomally, if needed, a little dish soap and a brush on the bathroom floor. Around cooking area, just the usual soapy dish water.

But, we thoroughly clean after every outing.

• Like 2

Dave & Terri Mazone

2022 LII Hull #1019

TV: 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD diesel, Crew Cab (4WD)