Bathroom sink access

John Dorrer

Not real savy navigating on the Forum.

I noticed one of the bolts holding the propane housing to the trailer was missing. Don't know whether it was installed properly or not.

Oliver is sending a washer, locking washer, bolt, and nut, along with another plate.

Frank C did a great mod, but I won't do the entire mod, only using the silicone edge seal instead of re-caulking. I also have Threadlocker Blue to apply to both bolts.

Any advise or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Hull #1045, 2022, E-2

John Dorrer

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNY

Thank You. I will be ready to fix this once the parts get here from Oliver. Surprised they didn't use Threadlocker Blue. Thinking about adding a second nut.

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

2 hours ago, John Dorrer said:

Thank You. I will be ready to fix this once the parts get here from Oliver. Surprised they didn't use Threadlocker Blue. Thinking about adding a second nut.

Just buy four self locking stainless nuts at the hardware store, they can’t ever just fall off or loosen on their own…. If you feel ambitious, buy some 2’x2’ square project boards of the Dow Corning R5 (1” thick) foam board insulation and add some much needed barrier there. Note that I left holes for those nuts, and taped over them. I also cut off about four feed of duct and added an adjustable 3” steel elbow, much neater and cleaner than the factory installation. And if you don’t have the flush toilet, disconnect that unneeded water line.

image.thumb.jpeg.767e604796ce0f5f26a57ef272785ad5.jpeg

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.