2021 Ford F350 7.3L Tremor (Redzilla)

LE2 #1373 - Ordered 10/21/22 - Delivered 05/10/23

States Visited Map

• Moderator+

He is risen!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Love 6

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

Thank you, Happy Easter to you as well!  

"If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.

But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep."  1 Cor. 15: 19-20

• Thanks 2
  • Love 5

"Creativity is the fun of putting together unexpected ideas."  Hazel Edwards

Happy "late" Easter Sunday from Elephant Butte Lake State Park - New Mexico....  1st "official" camping trip with our new-to-us Hull #226...IMG_7073.thumb.jpeg.aa827b82998304fe3ffbc12910b741be.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Care 1

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Oscar & Magnus (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit/2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 12VDC Starlink kit, 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo GX, SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller, & DC-DC Charger; HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

• Moderators

I like the door window, I like the view - but you're going to have to get a longer propane hose for that grill so that you can grill in the shade!🙂

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

@topgun2:  Replaced the frosted door window with a clear glazed Louvre mechanism - don't have to open the door to see who's a-knock'n!  Short gas line - exactly right on!  I've got the 10-footer, but not compatible (yet) with the QD forward propane outlet because of the grill's gas regulator...  Need a hack!  HA!

@Patriot:  Temps are awesome - FINALLY!  We've had a long cold winter.  Temps here are low 50's to high 70's - spring has sprung in the Rockies.  Just have to wait for the wind to stop...  we don't like the wind.  I'll take cold, rain, snow - you can have the wind!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

spacer.png

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit/2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 12VDC Starlink kit, 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo GX, SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller, & DC-DC Charger; HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

• Moderators

Yes - I was an early adopter of that window replacement - sure does beat the heck out of most of the other alternatives I was using prior to the simple install.

I'm sure that you'll get that gas hose figured out before the really hot weather comes.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

A reminder to all: 

In our Guidelines, it mentions the forum is:  

a great place for Oliver Travel Trailer owners and future owners to interact, share knowledge, solve problems, and most importantly, to develop friendships. Respectful and considerate responses help build this community. 

It also says:

Some inflammatory topics to avoid include religion and politics

Generalized  Christmas or Easter greetings to fellow forum members could be considered a way to develop friendships amongst owners.  May we please remember to always be respectful and considerate to all and do our best to avoid the topics of religion and politics.

Thanks, and see you at the rally,

Pete & Bosker

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

1 hour ago, bugeyedriver said:

A reminder to all: 

In our Guidelines, it mentions the forum is:  

a great place for Oliver Travel Trailer owners and future owners to interact, share knowledge, solve problems, and most importantly, to develop friendships. Respectful and considerate responses help build this community. 

It also says:

Some inflammatory topics to avoid include religion and politics

Generalized  holiday greetings to fellow forum members could be considered a way to develop friendships amongst owners.  May we please remember to always be respectful snd considerate to all and do our best to avoid the topics of religion and politics.

Thanks, and see you at the rally,

Pete & Bosker

I see absolutely nothing inflammatory about the above threads. If a forum member sees any of these posts as inflammatory it’s because they make a clear obvious choice to look at it this way. 

These posts are merely respectful greetings of the love, joy and the everlasting peace of celebrating Easter and greeting each other. 

He is Risen!!

Patriot🇺🇸

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Care 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

@Patriot: Couldn't have worded it better, brother!  Enjoy the rally - wish we could join you there!  😅

• Like 2
  • Care 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, MAX Burner said:

@Patriot: Couldn't have worded it better, brother!  Enjoy the rally - wish we could join you there!  😅

@MAX Burner 👍🏻🙏🏻👍🏻🇺🇸

Safe travels on your trip to Mexico and please post up pics of your adventure!
We all like Ollie in the Wild photos! 😊

Patriot🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

1 hour ago, Patriot said:

👍🏻🙏🏻👍🏻

Safe travels on your trip to Mexico and please post up pics of your adventure!
We all like Ollie in the Wild photos! 😊

Patriot🇺🇸

TKX, Brother!  Will do...

• Like 1

spacer.png