Anita Johnston

ScubaRx

• Moderators

Best wishes for a speedy recovery,  @Anita Johnston

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

@Anita Johnston  So sad to hear this, just spoke with Anita a few weeks ago...  Get well soon, young lady!  Our best thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Oscar & Magnus (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit/2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 12VDC Starlink kit, 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo GX, SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller, & DC-DC Charger; HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

On 4/16/2023 at 12:49 PM, ScubaRx said:

I wanted to let everybody know that Anita has had an accident inside her home. She fell while descending a flight of stairs to her basement and has sustained a hip fracture. She endured a 10 hour procedure to remove hardware placed during a (years ago) surgery after car accident before her hip could be repaired.

She states she is currently in a lot of pain. I know she is facing months of rehab and recovery. She is hopeful she will be well enough and her doctors will allow her to come to Guntersville in May. 

Please keep Anita in your thoughts and prayers as she works her way through this difficult time. 

I pray for you, Anita, in the name of Jesus, that your pain would diminish, your procedures be guided by the hand of God, that your recovery is swift, and that you are restored to even an improved and stronger physical condition than before. Amen.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Care 3

Dave & Terri Mazone

2022 LII Hull #1019

TV: 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD diesel, Crew Cab (4WD)

Oh no! Anita has always been kind and helpful when we have spoken. I'll be praying for a full recovery for her. I will send Anita a note of encouragement to the office at Oliver. Certainly they would deliver them to her, wouldn't they? Address from this website:

228 Industrial Ave.
Hohenwald, TN 38462

• Like 2

I'm terribly sorry to hear this new about @Anita Johnston.  She help me setup new profile info when I purchased #110 second hand.  She is so sweet.

I expect she will be back at her desk soonest kicking butt.

Quick recovery Anita!

Chris Scarff

• Like 3

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

• 2 weeks later...

Kathy and I called and spoke with Anita last Monday and she is now at home and still recovering. She is busy with PT and is very grateful for everyone’s thoughts and prayers of support. We text with her regularly and check on her. We let her know that everyone is thinking of her and still lifting her up in their prayers. 

Patriot🇺🇸

• Thanks 3
  • Like 8
  • Love 2

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

Anita, if you are following this post, we hope your recovery is going well.  Falling down stairs and the surgery is a lot to deal with.  The fact that your surgery was so long because of previous hip replacement makes it even more serious.  We pray for God to heal you quickly and that life will be back to normal soon.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

ALAZARCOFLGAKSKYLAMSMTNENVNMNYOHOKPATNTX

#837 started this new traveling experience in the summer of 2021 and loving it.

TV is 2020 Durango Citadel or 2021 Dodge 1500 diesel V6.  2021

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I just spoke with Anita. She was surrounded by family visiting her at home.  She is currently at home and walks with a walker after  her hip replacement surgery. She is feeling better every day.  Scott Oliver and others visited her in the hospital to give their encouragements and she is hoping to return to OTT next month to continue helping folks finding their forever trailer. She says the flowers from friends had totally overtaken her room at hospital and  rehab and they were a delight.  She says  HELLO to all.

• Like 7
  • Care 2

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

I just spent a day at the Mothership and Anita is back at the office, doing her usual great job helping folks find their forever trailer.  It was good to see her again.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

• Moderators
1 hour ago, bugeyedriver said:

I just spent a day at the Mothership and Anita is back at the office, doing her usual great job helping folks find their forever trailer.  It was good to see her again.

Tell Anita hi from us. Great news!

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.