• Moderators

OK, I give up. Am I doing something wrong or have we lost the ability to post a picture inside a message. Upload attachment doesn't work (for me). I've not seen a picture in anyone's posts of late.

I get a message that states: "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

What gives?

Steve, Tali and the dogs: Reacher, Lucy and Rocky plus our beloved Storm and Maggie (both waiting at the Rainbow Bridge) 2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, HULL NUMBER: 0026 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, HULL NUMBER: 0050 2017 Silverado High Country 2500HD Diesel 4x4 

ALAKAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMA       ABBCMBNSYTsm.jpg

• Moderators

Hey Steve, if your photo is on the web somewhere like photobucket or flicker, then just paste that url. Our software doesn't provide for a direct upload from your machine, it uses a third party. Here is one from my photo bucket account:

IMAG0635.jpg

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

I spoke with Oliver's Forum IT guy, Zack. I told him of the photo posting problem and the blacked out search box. He states he will take care of these issues.

Steve, Tali and the dogs: Reacher, Lucy and Rocky plus our beloved Storm and Maggie (both waiting at the Rainbow Bridge) 2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, HULL NUMBER: 0026 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, HULL NUMBER: 0050 2017 Silverado High Country 2500HD Diesel 4x4 

• Moderators

Apparently all my photos need to be resized.

ysxmenetuglsftwbal19ie1u27su6whu.jpg

Our new Tow Vehicle.

• Moderators

You can use the upload attachment button down below the text box. Just be sure the size is not 6 megapixels :ugeek: .

jvflyb12vpjkezdp68kmgpu4viz2ceam.jpg

Water got inside our rear view camera. ASA Electronics has most graciously agreed to replace it (even though the warranty was several months gone = great customer service)