No power to front stabilization jack

Last trip our front stabilization jack lost power; I used it manually for the last few days of the trip. Picked up a fuse but still no power. The fuse checks continuity ok. The other jacks work fine; batteries are fully charged, 12.9V. 

Do ya'll have any advice on troubleshooting this?  I have a digital multimeter but  would appreciate any help with how to actually do this.  I looked at the manual but couldn't find the jack in the schematic

This is a 2019 Elite II.  

Thanks!

Dave

2019 Oliver Legacy Elite II 

2021 F150 PowerBoost Hybrid

There are TWO fuses For the front jack, the one you can see hanging in midair up front in the yellow rubber holder, and another in back next to the other two yellow jack fuses. If neither fuse is blown then check for 12 volt power on the wire where it connects to the bus, in back. Then followup by checking up front. If there is power, then you may have  ground issue, the three bolts holding the base in place do get loose, constantly, and that is the ground path for the current after it flows through the motor..

Of course you may have a burned out motor too. But you need to eliminate the more obvious possibilities.

Oliver stopped supplying wiring diagrams a few years ago, you need to complain BITTERLY to Service, in the meantime refer back to an older year, this is from 2017. And note that it does not show the second fuse up front!

IMG_3333.thumb.jpeg.5a4c61ea46bfb44b8525bfbd28f86a30.jpeg

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderator+

Most likely, neither fuse is blown. the front (outside) fuse holder is likely corroded inside and the fuse in not making good contact. Ours does this all the time. Clean the inside of the fuse holder (both sides) and the tips of the 30A fuse. Replace it and rotate it a few times to make better contact. Let us know if this helps.

And complaining to Oliver (or anyone, for that matter) is more likely to get you nothing rather than something. The wiring diagrams were deleted for a reason that Oliver is not sharing with just anyone.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg