Shower Door magnetic holder.

Ty J

We used these: https://a.co/d/fZyEGex but found they were a bit too strong. The bathroom door flexed too much when releasing, so I added a clear silicone bumper to one of them for a bit of separation.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

• Moderators

When I added one in 2017, it was also too strong.  I moved the magnet from the outside of the dinette seat to inside and it works perfect, plus you can’t see anything on the side of the seat, just the white magnet on the bottom of the door.

RV Door Magnet on Amazon

Mike

• Like 5

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

10 hours ago, Steph and Dud B said:

The bathroom door flexed too much when releasing, so I added a clear silicone bumper to one of them for a bit of separation.

Same issue we had @Steph and Dud B!  We did the same thing as @Mike and Carol, and placed one piece inside the forward dinette seat compartment giving more separation and less door flex - works great and doesn't have a visible magnet showing when stepping thru the main hatch when the bathroom door is secured.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Oscar & Magnus (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit/2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 12VDC Starlink kit, 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo GX, SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller, & DC-DC Charger; HAM call-sign:  W0ABX