Oliver Artwork

Wayfinder

My friend is a pretty good artist, he does greeting cards for holidays and such. He's working on some ideas for me. I was thinking of making a custom T-shirt with my hull number. This is his first attempt and is done with water colors.  Maybe too much for a shirt. 

received_1274009399890312.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

My buddy did this from memory, so don't judge too harshly. LoL 

He's working towards something, of what I'm unsure. 

received_1231120434458623.jpeg

• Like 6

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

19 minutes ago, Wayfinder said:

My buddy did this from memory, so don't judge too harshly. LoL 

He's working towards something, of what I'm unsure. 

received_1231120434458623.jpeg

I think you have something going their. I've seen things like this sold on Etsy that can be customized, like hull numbers or name. I'm sure there are plenty of Oliver owners that would love to buy a T shirt or coffee mug. I would. 

• Like 4

What's today?............. the most frequently asked question as a retiree 🙄

Chris and Stacie Neuhaus Greenfield, Indiana

2021 Ford F350 7.3L Tremor (Redzilla)

LE2 #1373 - Ordered 10/21/22 - Delivered 05/10/23

States Visited Map

On 5/7/2023 at 10:21 PM, Wayfinder said:

My friend is a pretty good artist, he does greeting cards for holidays and such. He's working on some ideas for me. I was thinking of making a custom T-shirt with my hull number. This is his first attempt and is done with water colors.  Maybe too much for a shirt. 

received_1274009399890312.jpeg

This is amazing, I love it!😍
I would absolutely buy a print, tees and cards with a beautiful watercolor like this!
He should open a Etsy store! 
Oliver keeps saying they are going to have an online store with branded merchandise but we are still waiting.

I would love some Oliver merchandise.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Thanks, I will let him know.  And he has considered Etsy, but it's very competitive.  He's done some great pencil sketches for our office over the years.  I'm hoping he comes up with a comic-like sketch.  Much like these.  Also some of his beautiful cards.  Again, he's considering doing something with this after retirement.  I think he needs a "push".  But that's me.

I'm not sorry to overload you with his work.  I think he needs encouragement.  This is all I could find my my photo album. I know I have more.  He's been getting really good with the water colors works.  I think he started doing water colors about a year ago, maybe a bit longer.

We'll be going camping again in the Oliver soon. He's gone once with me, but I got sick and we cut the trip short.  Maybe we'll do a mountains trip to NC or something.

This sketch of the skinny guy with prices tags on all his hiking gear is me back in 2003.  LOL

He did the cardinal from a photo I took last year.

Mikes-chris-Sketch-Hiking-toon.jpeg.6e2664f48fded82582721caf558fc352.jpeg

Mikes-derek-sketch-hiking-toon.jpeg

Mikes-Greeting-card-water-color-japanese.jpg

Mikes-Greeting-card-winter1.jpg

Mikes-Greeting-cards-summer.jpg

Mikes-Greeting-cards-winter.jpg

Mikes-joe-sketch-hiking-toon.jpeg

Mikes-ken-sketch-hiking-toon.jpeg

Mikes-mike-sketch-hiking-toon.jpeg

Mikes-scott-sketch-hiking-toon.jpeg

Mikes-Cardinal-water-color.jpg

Mikes-Greeting-card-water-color-mountains.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Chris
Augusta, Georgia

Nice artwork!  Two teens designed the cover of my book and I had specified that I wanted the trailer to look like an Ollie.  (without the name showing in the back).  I think they did a great job.

image.thumb.jpeg.6bf03d007b6f61d1ae83dffd0c9521f9.jpeg

• Like 6

"Creativity is the fun of putting together unexpected ideas."  Hazel Edwards

3 hours ago, Nancy K. said:

Nice artwork!  Two teens designed the cover of my book and I had specified that I wanted the trailer to look like an Ollie.  (without the name showing in the back).  I think they did a great job.

image.thumb.jpeg.6bf03d007b6f61d1ae83dffd0c9521f9.jpeg

Thank you Nancy for sharing.  I'll check out the book.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Chris
Augusta, Georgia

5 hours ago, Wayfinder said:

Thanks, I will let him know.  And he has considered Etsy, but it's very competitive.  He's done some great pencil sketches for our office over the years.  I'm hoping he comes up with a comic-like sketch.  Much like these.  Also some of his beautiful cards.  Again, he's considering doing something with this after retirement.  I think he needs a "push".  But that's me.

I'm not sorry to overload you with his work.  I think he needs encouragement.  This is all I could find my my photo album. I know I have more.  He's been getting really good with the water colors works.  I think he started doing water colors about a year ago, maybe a bit longer.

We'll be going camping again in the Oliver soon. He's gone once with me, but I got sick and we cut the trip short.  Maybe we'll do a mountains trip to NC or something.

This sketch of the skinny guy with prices tags on all his hiking gear is me back in 2003.  LOL

He did the cardinal from a photo I took last year.

Mikes-chris-Sketch-Hiking-toon.jpeg.6e2664f48fded82582721caf558fc352.jpeg

Mikes-derek-sketch-hiking-toon.jpeg

Mikes-Greeting-card-water-color-japanese.jpg

Mikes-Greeting-card-winter1.jpg

Mikes-Greeting-cards-summer.jpg

Mikes-Greeting-cards-winter.jpg

Mikes-joe-sketch-hiking-toon.jpeg

Mikes-ken-sketch-hiking-toon.jpeg

Mikes-mike-sketch-hiking-toon.jpeg

Mikes-scott-sketch-hiking-toon.jpeg

Mikes-Cardinal-water-color.jpg

Mikes-Greeting-card-water-color-mountains.jpg