Camper decor!

Katjo

I’am so excited to kick off another camping season! Time to dewinterize our Oliver (yeah) and get it ready for some summertime glamping!
 I love decorating my camper, I recently added this mural to the bathroom, keeping my botanical theme.🌿🍃🪴😍
I also will be adding some new videos to my Oliver YouTube series starting next month, so many new items, decor, tips and organization hacks to share. Like and subscribe to get notified.😃

Happy camping! 

C72E8342-3C2F-47E9-9C1E-5205E2DCAFEA.jpeg

93250342-D367-421B-A7F8-8049B3E3F51D.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 9
  • Love 3

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Do you use the trailer while it is parked long term? How do you stow all the small stuff when on the road so it doesn’t rattle to pieces? Are the graphics easily removable? Do you travel with all those huge pillows?

It’s indeed very pretty but IMHO it is neither practical nor easy to keep clean when actually camping… 

Can you please post a link to the pantry bins? And pics of your interior when full of food and clothes? 

BTW you forgot to tuck the red pull tabs underneath the cushions. They clash, color wise. It might make somebody think that there is an emergency exit hatch underneath.  😉

Thanks.

John Davies

Spokane WA

IMG_1987.png

• Like 2
  • Care 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators

Very pretty graphics in the bath. Matching towel, even! If mine looked like that, I wouldn't mind so much leaving the bath door propped open ... 😀

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

18 minutes ago, SeaDawg said:

Very pretty graphics in the bath. Matching towel, even! If mine looked like that, I wouldn't mind so much leaving the bath door propped open ... 😀

Thank you!💗 It really makes it so cheery, I’m very happy with how it turned out.😃

• Like 3

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

@Katjo 

A beautiful Ollie interior and zero criticism here as you certainly have a talent and tasteful eye for jazzing up your Oliver! 
Don’t let ANYONE on here steal your joy with critical comments. 😏
Thank you for sharing!
Great work!!

Patriot🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

49 minutes ago, John E Davies said:

Do you use the trailer while it is parked long term? How do you stow all the small stuff when on the road so it doesn’t rattle to pieces? Are the graphics easily removable? Do you travel with all those huge pillows?

It’s indeed very pretty but IMHO it is neither practical nor easy to keep clean when actually camping… 

Can you please post a link to the pantry bins? And pics of your interior when full of food and clothes? 

BWT you forgot to tuck the red pull tabs underneath the cushions. They clash, color wise. It might make somebody think that there is an emergency exit hatch underneath.  😉

Thanks.

John Davies

Spokane WA

IMG_1987.png

Hi, We do not use the camper during the winter. It’s stored on the side of our house. 
I have a collapsible storage bin that I store anything loose in while towing. 
The graphics are from Roommates, purchased on Amazon. They are decals that go on and off very easily leaving no residue. I used them in my previous camper as well. They work great on the fiberglass walls. 
We do indeed travel with all the pillows. We each sleep with two pillows and the small ones go on the dinette seat against the wall when we go to sleep. 
I’am incredibly organized (to the point of OCD…lol) and have a place for every single thing that goes in the camper, my camper is very easy to keep clean since everything has its place. 

I’ll be happy to post a video when we have it fully loaded, our first trip out won’t be until mid June though. 
In the meantime there are a few videos on my YouTube channel showing some of my organization items I use. 

lol at the red pull tab! It’s my way of being actually human and not perfect!🤷🏻‍♀️*It actually drives me crazy that it was sticking out*😬😂

Here is the link to the pantry organization video. 
The link to the pantry bins are in the drop down menu area of the video.👇🏼

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Care 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

37 minutes ago, Patriot said:

@Katjo 

A beautiful Ollie interior and zero criticism here as you certainly have a talent and tasteful eye for jazzing up your Oliver! 
Don’t let ANYONE on here steal your joy with critical comments. 😏
Thank you for sharing!
Great work!!

Patriot🇺🇸

I so appreciate your comment. Thank you❤️

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Having containers such as yours in the pantry is UBER important. And pretty sweet too!

This past summer our pantry shelving collapsed when we were in Canada.  The white plastic clips that hold up the shelves failed and the wires on the rack also failed. The loose wires locked up the latch and it took destructive drilling of the latch to get the pantry open.  Those latches are are quite expensive.

Having containers spreads the load, keeps broken containers from being a REAL mess, and greatly reduces the propensity for the contents from successfully playing bumper cars on the shelves.    Did I mention that one of the caultities of our event was a 1.75L bottle of Jack D?  Tragedy of the highest order!

If you have the white plastic shelf holders, please replace them with metal ones.  While you are at it, I suggest adding 100% more of them too.  Trust me we had a MESS.

Thank you for the clear plastic suggestion!

GJ

PS:  OTT Service is very aware of my terrible loss (1.75L) and the fix.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Wow 4
  • Sad 1

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DYI’s:  BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DYI’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Timken Bearings, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all.

image.jpeg.9633acdfb75740f0fd358e1a5118f105.jpeg

On 5/12/2023 at 7:05 AM, Katjo said:

I’am so excited to kick off another camping season! Time to dewinterize our Oliver (yeah) and get it ready for some summertime glamping!
 I love decorating my camper, I recently added this mural to the bathroom, keeping my botanical theme.🌿🍃🪴😍
I also will be adding some new videos to my Oliver YouTube series starting next month, so many new items, decor, tips and organization hacks to share. Like and subscribe to get notified.😃

Happy camping! 

C72E8342-3C2F-47E9-9C1E-5205E2DCAFEA.jpeg

93250342-D367-421B-A7F8-8049B3E3F51D.jpeg

On 5/12/2023 at 7:05 AM, Katjo said:

I’am so excited to kick off another camping season!

We also transitioned from the "Beddys" (which zip the sheets and a blanket together -but were too big for the OTT mattresses) to the Allison's AB Lifestyles sheets and they fit perfect and we love them.  Great job on your interior decor theme - I'd leave the bathroom door open too!  That wall tattoo looks phenomenal!!!

Edited by MAX Burner
typo...
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Oscar & Magnus (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit/2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 12VDC Starlink kit, 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo GX, SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller, & DC-DC Charger; HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

9 hours ago, Geronimo John said:

Did I mention that one of the caultities of our event was a 1.75L bottle of Jack D?  Tragedy of the highest order!

@Geronimo John:  now that's just pure and simple alcohol abuse, brother!  HA!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit/2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 12VDC Starlink kit, 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo GX, SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller, & DC-DC Charger; HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

@Geronimo John Oh my, so sorry that happened to you. I’m sure that was not a pleasant surprise seeing your shelves collapse and the mess it created on top of losing a bottle of JD!!😳😱😬

You are quite welcome for the plastic containers suggestions, I think you will be quite happy with them. The clear containers work out really well keeping everything contained and organized.👍🏼

• Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

1 hour ago, MAX Burner said:

We also transitioned from the "Beddys" (which zip the sheets and a blanket together -but were too big for the OTT mattresses) to the LB Lifestyles sheets and they fit perfect and we love them.  Great job on your interior decor theme - I'd leave the bathroom door open too!  That wall tattoo looks phenomenal!!!

Thank you so much!💗

We really love our AB Lifestyle sheets the best, we have both Lifestyles and Beddy’s, I agree the Beddy’s are ok but they don’t fit right, they are too big for the twins so the zippers hangs too low and overall it’s just a bit sloppier looking then I like. 

• Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

In our Hiker squaredrop, we had a 6" queen tri-fold mattress. It was a snug fit in the trailer, leaving no circulation under the mattress, and pushed the bottoms of the doors out slightly. So I used an electric turkey knife and trimmed 4" from one end and 3" from the width. The queen fitted sheet (which are made for today's seemingly 24" thick mattresses) now fit so loose, it might as well not have been fitted. So we ordered a set of Allyson's AB Lifestyle Road Ready RV sheets in a custom size to fit the modified 6" mattress. What a wonderful buying experience and such well fitting comfy sheets!

Needless to say, when we ordered the Oliver, we promptly ordered a set of sheets from Allyson as well!

• Like 4

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

2 hours ago, Katjo said:

they are too big for the twins so the zippers hangs too low and overall it’s just a bit sloppier looking then I like. 

Exactly right on!  The Beddy's looks sloppy compared to the AB Lifestyles...

• Like 1

spacer.png

7 hours ago, MAX Burner said:

Allison's AB Lifestyles sheets

For grins I checked out the Allison's AB Lifestyles Sheets.  

Pretty cool beans that they have our cot beds specifically designed for OTT!  For sure appear to be well made and custom made for just us!

image.png.3d6eb2f5ce5b3de631148caa4d84467f.png

Then I saw the price of those sheet sets....  OUCH!  For now anyway, it's "Back to Walmart".

GJ  

image.thumb.png.ca2f9e440168eb298bead2f242692563.png

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DYI’s:  BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DYI’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Timken Bearings, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all.

• Moderators

So,actually,  how much is two sets of twin sized sheets? Just curious.

The customization is super, but I can ( and do) that, anyway. With bedding that I like.

Not everyone wants to go to the effort, obviously.  And, they do look like a great product. 

We actually prefer good quality microfiber, much of the year. 

• Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

4 hours ago, SeaDawg said:

So,actually,  how much is two sets of twin sized sheets? Just curious.

The customization is super, but I can ( and do) that, anyway. With bedding that I like.

Not everyone wants to go to the effort, obviously.  And, they do look like a great product. 

We actually prefer good quality microfiber, much of the year. 

They are $139 for a pair.  You only need one set/pair. One set includes sheets for both the left and right bed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Katjo,

thanks so much for your YouTube videos.  My wife and I have reviewed many of them and found your storage ideas very helpful. Both of us born and raised in The Burbs of Detroit, so Go Blue, or Go green, go white, or whatever your team is!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Robert and Cheryl, Louisville, KY, Legacy Elite II Hull #1390 Oliphino, TV F250 Tremor

23 minutes ago, Rolind said:

Katjo,

thanks so much for your YouTube videos.  My wife and I have reviewed many of them and found your storage ideas very helpful. Both of us born and raised in The Burbs of Detroit, so Go Blue, or Go green, go white, or whatever your team is!

Awwhhhh thank you so much, that means a lot to me and makes me happy you found the videos helpful. 
Love that you are Michiganders as well!😃💗

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

AB Lifestyles Road Ready sheets for the Oliver are $139 for both sets.

https://www.ablifestyles.net/road-ready-rv-sheet-set/

• Like 2

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

3 hours ago, Katjo said:

One set includes sheets for both the left and right bed. 

You surely ought to mention that detail to them.  This ROF missed that point for sure.

• Like 3