Truma CP Plus Corrupted Display

The Truma CP Plus wall control display in our Hull #1291 has become corrupted.  See attached photo.   It should read:  "P 12:54", denoting 12:54 p.m.

Since we took delivery of the trailer last November, the Truma CP Plus wall control has worked well to control the furnace, AC and Aquago water heater.  The display was always crisp.  But, on a recent trip, the display suddenly appeared corrupted.

Has anyone else  had this issue come up?

CP Plus Display Time.jpg

• Wow 3
  • Sad 1

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg

We have only had our CP plus display two weeks ago tomorrow. No issues with it. I would file a work ticket with Oliver. I hope it gets resolved quickly for you. Maybe try a battery disconnect for a full reset?

Patriot🇺🇸

• Like 4

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

Low probability but you can try to reset it by powering it off and then on again, press and hold the round button until the display goes off, then turn it back on; otherwise give service a call.   

Tom & Doreen • 2023 Elite ll • Hull #1321 • 2023 Tundra Platinum Crew Max • Cheshire CT 

States1.jpg

29 minutes ago, Tom and Doreen said:

Low probability but you can try to reset it by powering it off and then on again, press and hold the round button until the display goes off, then turn it back on; otherwise give service a call.   

While camping I tried:  (1) turning the CP Plus off, then on again and (2) turning off all 3 of our batteries, then turning them off again and (3) doing a Reset following Truma's instructions.  None of the three methods worked.  So, once I got home, I submitted a service ticket.

Since I wasn't using any of the Truma appliances at home, I turned the CP Plus off.  A few hours later, Hannah Dowdy from Oliver responded to my service ticket by recommending a Reset.  I decided to try that again.  To my surprise, when I turned the CP Plus back on, the display read correctly!  No Reset was required.

It would appear that turning the CP Plus off, then waiting several hours, resolved the display issue.

Hope this helps if anyone else encounters this quirky issue.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg