Goin' to the plant soon.

derrickg

I sold my Casita last August and I have been living in Panama since then. I'm in the states for a awhile and am making the trek to the plant. If everything goes well, I'm hoping to be able to do a lot of boondocking with a new Legacy II along with my little buddy.

:D

dxbuopvjx3yfbs9k3847m0zqsjzynkwr.jpg

• Moderators

Welcome to the Oliver Forum and the Ollie family! So you're getting a new 17''er model? Will you get a single 160W panel, or go for two panels ai 320w? What batteries do you plan to get to maximize your Amp Hour availability?

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

Welcome to the Oliver Forum and the Ollie family! So you're getting a new 17''er model? Will you get a single 160W panel, or go for two panels ai 320w? What batteries do you plan to get to maximize your Amp Hour availability?

I'm interested in a 2015 Legacy Elite II. No more 17's for me. I need more room.

If I end up ordering, I will get the 2000 W inverter, 4 - 6V batteries and the 320 W solar panels. All of these are available options on the Oliver.

• Moderators

Thanks for the phone call. You have made some great choices in how to configure your Ollie. I enjoyed our visit and am looking forward to seeing you out on the road !

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)