Countdown

trumpetguy

• Moderators

I'm sure it was a little sad to see the Casita roll away, but the Oliver will sure look good in its spot!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 4 weeks later...

60ldlts81lkc92x68c0n3sgg5xdr1m3x.jpg

This is a photo of our new Ollie which is number 64. Fitting as we are Beatles era folks. "Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64.

She is named Setting Sail in honor of our love of the water and boats.

We had a successful, but messy delivery time. It was raining at the campground and ever so muddy. Today was spent at the factory getting some glitches fixed by Dustin and crew. We got on the road home around 2:00 and are dry camping at Cracker Barrel near Birmingham. I will post more photos later.

I have to say that the finish on our new Ollie is the most perfect I have seen. Our expectations have been exceeded.

Current 2007 Airstream Classic Limited 31

2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II (Sold)

2016 Ram 2500 HD 6.7i Cummins turbo diesel

• Moderators

Congratulations on your pickup. May the wind be always at your back as you sail along the roads with your awesome Ollie!

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

• Moderators

Woo Hoo ! Lookin' good ! Can't wait to see more photos from out on the road ! The Legend of SIXTY FOUR has began ! I just love the reference to the Beatles !

Here is that cut from their Sergeant Pepper's album. That album had the coolest stuff hidden in the cover graphics ! The cover is shown in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAzaOZfgf0M

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Love the ocean colors... sea blue and grey graphics.

Hope you have a safe and happy trip home. Let us know if you wander over our way to the Tampa Bay area in your travels.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.