2015 RV SUPERSHOW TAMPA FLORIDA

mountainborn

• Moderators

Are you going to be there ? We are ! Starting Jan 14th and running for five days according to the video, It is the world's largest Rv show ! We will be overnighting in the Tampa State fairgrounds parking lot, they charge $12 per night. Here is a promotional video of the show. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yW7L3T1D20g If you haven't ever been to the show, it's hard to imagine how big it is until you see the video.

The seadawg's and maybe other Oliver owners will be there with us. If you can, come on down to Tampa and let's have a big old time while looking at all the newest that the RV Industry has to offer ! Here is a link to the show's web page:

http://events.frvta.org/florida-rv-supershow/

We will be in the Pony Express and pulling a 2015 Legacy Elite II that will be available should some want to see it.

Larry & Betty Harmon the MOUNTAINBORN's

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

SWEET ! We look forward to seeing you guys. It is Saturday morning and we are doing up final chores and getting ready to leave Hohenwald for Tampa this morning. See you soon.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

We are going to the Mid America RV Show in downtown Kansas City, a pretty big RV show in its own right. Not to look for a RV of course, but to look at all the other "stuff".

Stan

Stan and Carol

Blacksburg, VA

2014 Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi

2014 Legacy Elite II Standard  Hull 63

• Moderators

We have been showing the Legacy II in Georgia for the last two days and are overnighting in Valdosta Georgia. Call 479.243.5450 and we will meet up to give you a tour. Here is a look at our approximate route.

2015WinterTourRoute.jpg

We will be at the RV Supershow in Tampa Florida the 14th to the 18th, dry camping in the parking lot at the Florida State Fairgrounds. Just look for the class C with the Oliver logo on it pulling a Legacy II ! We hope to see you at the Supershow !

• Moderators

Honestly, Tom, there were more campers this year than I can ever remember at the SuperShow. However, I didn't see much in the way of new and revolutionary.

I was curious to see the tiniest molded fiberglass camper, the Little Guy MyPod. Basically a bed on wheels, it looks like a stasis pod from a scifi movie, but on wheels. Perfect for someone moving up from tent camping, I guess. The sales rep said they were mostly sold to people who wanted to tow with a super low capacity tiny car, or a motorcycle.

Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBAHLvQHTMk

I was also pleased to see that Little Guy has brought the T@b trailer back. I always thought they were a cute design, and LIttle Guy has upped the craftsmanship and layout possibilities. They also make a smaller, "crawlin" version called the T@g, again for folks with practically zero towing capacity, but some creature comforts available... even an outdoor kitchen available.

Our neighbors are looking for something really, really small, so I picked up brochures for them. Another brand that was featured, same concept, but no kitchen available, was manufactured in Florida.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.