Join us for the 2nd Annual Oliver Travel Trailers Rally May 5th & 6th, 2017
The rally will be held at Natchez Trace RV campground, 1363 Napier Road, Hohenwald, Tenn.
To make reservations for the rally, call the campground at (931) 796-3211. Please provide your name and the number in your party when making reservations so we can have an accurate headcount for meals, program planning and related activities.
If you are planning on attending the events at the Rally but do not plan to stay at the campground, please click here to RSVP and let us know.
We will have an exceptional program packed full of opportunities to meet other Oliver owners, learn more about your trailer, and network with Oliver staff and invited component vendors. The rally will begin Friday afternoon with hot dogs, hamburgers and all the trimmings. We have an opening session to introduce you to all the attendees, Oliver staff and special guests. We will view a video that will discuss some of the early beginnings of Oliver Travel Trailers and bring us up to today.
On Saturday, we will have planned sessions all day to interface with other Oliver Travel Trailer owners to learn about camping destinations, tricks of camping in your Oliver Trailer and many other subjects. You will have opportunity to meet with component suppliers and discuss the appropriate use of the component(s) in your Oliver Travel Trailer as well as problems you may be having. On Saturday evening we will celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a specially prepared Mexican meal followed with an open forum discussion with senior Oliver staff, component vendors and others to answer questions you may have. Throughout the rally, you will have opportunities to network with Oliver Travel Trailer owners, other fiberglass travel trailer owners, Oliver staff, component vendors and special guests. We are planning a rally that will be filled with information, networking opportunities, fun, food and entertainment.
Oliver Travel Trailer owners, fiberglass travel trailer owners and those interested in purchasing an Oliver Travel Trailer are invited to attend.
If you are an Oliver Travel Trailer owner and would like to volunteer to work on planning of the rally, we will be seeking assistance in the areas of communication, food and entertainment, and campground coordination. If interested, please send an e-mail directly to Coy Gayle at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you on May 5th for a great Oliver Travel Trailer rally so make your reservations soon!!
2017 Oliver Travel Trailers Rally Agenda
Friday- May 5, 2017
5:00 PM- 5:30 PM – meal served, outdoor cookout
5:30 PM – WELCOME ICEBREAKER – fun activities
6:15 PM – INTRODUCTION OF OLIVER STAFF
6:45 PM -7:00 PM INTRODUCTION OF VENDORS AND SPECIAL GUESTS
7:00 PM – VIDEO – Oliver history
7:30 PM – TOMORROW’S AGENDA
VISIT WITH FELLOW CAMPERS OLIVER STAFF AND VENDORS
Saturday May 6, 2017
7:30 AM – POT LUCK BREAKFAST – Bring our favorite breakfast item(s) to share with others
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM – OPEN DISCUSSION AT YOUR TABLE
ROUND TABLE DISCUSSIONS
8:30 AM -10:00 AM – ROUND ONE – Visit with vendors at their tables during each break, lunch and afternoon sessions.
10:30 AM – 12:00 PM – ROUND TWO
Pick your table by the following topics:
- Share your modifications
- Recommended campgrounds, road trips and caravans – Bring photos and brochures
- Accessories- The good, the bad and the ugly
- Eats- Share your favorite recipes, restaurants and diners and dives!
- How safe are we? Share how you protect yourself and your trailer
- Essentials- what are the extras you carry and why?
- Oliver / fiberglass caravan. Where, when, who, how long, etc.?
LUNCH – 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM – CHOOSE ONE OR MORE
1. TRAVEL TRAILER CONTEST – If you want to display your camper, we will have “Show & Tell” from 1:30 to 3PM. Place a placard on your RV to invite viewers. Each viewer will vote for:
- Best interior decorations
- Best theme
- Best in Show – Grand Prize
Prizes will be awarded at the Evening program
2. OLIVER PLANT TOUR – RSVP HERE
3. VENDOR DEMONSTRATIONS – Venue will be in the town hall, parking lot or campground
4. TRAILER UPDATING – Scheduled RV maintenance, installation, repair or upgrades
5. OLIVER DELIVERY / ORIENTATION PROCESS – Participate in the “new and improved” orientation process. For those that missed something or those interested in learning the inner details and operation of an Oliver Trailer. RSVP HERE
* The Town Hall will be open for visiting with fellow travelers
DINNER AND FEEDBACK PRESENTATION
6:00 PM at Town Hall – Join us for a sumptuous meal.
After dinner, we will have an Feedback Presentation to hear from Oliver Travel Trailers staff, vendors, suppliers and special guests.
As customers and potential customers, you may have specific questions regarding functionality, use and care of an Oliver Travel Trailer.
The “TOP 20” pre-submitted questions will be addressed by Oliver staff. A formal presentation will be presented with detailed information, pictures and available media to address your concerns.
With have invited the following vendors to attend and provide information on their products