Oliver Travel Trailers | Luxury Fiberglass Travel Trailers › Forums › OLIVER CAMPFIRE › Classifieds › SOLD: 2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II Twin Floorplan: $59,500
February 1, 2019 at 2:53 pm #160326
We sold our Ollie, thanks for your interest.
- Today 2/15/19 we have winterized her and parked her at a nearby storage facility in Columbus Ohio
- I have attached the original spec sheet to this post to show upgrades ordered from the factory
- We picked her up on October 4, 2018
- We have traveled approximately 6000 with her
- The Oliver inverter ground wire tech bulletin is completed (I checked the wires, they were correct)
- There are no outstanding service items
- I have a post on our website that talks about issues we faced and fixed
- We have made no structural changes and have had no services performed
- We have posted all the pictures, all since October 4, 2018 to our website. Here is the post with a couple photo galleries.
- Ollie has sustained not accidents, bumps dents or even scratches, inside or out. The pictures still reflect current state.
Why are we giving her up? She has served her purpose admirably. We have concluded from this journey with Ollie that it is too early for us to retire and travel full time. So rather than relegating Ollie to the RV stable, waiting for the occasional weekend trip over the next 5-6 years, we thought it best to offer her up to someone who will keep her exercised.
How much are we asking? With the options we chose, we paid $63,500 last October. We are asking $59,500
You can see pictures and read more about our experiences with Ollie on our website.
When is she available? Now
We set up our Oliver with the grand plan of using her primarily for boon-docking so she includes these major components:
- 320 watts of rooftop solar
- 4 – 6V Trojan AGM batteries (we have a battery monitor system, Victron BMV-712, but have not had it installed yet)
- 2000 watt inverter (our Instant Pot does not run off of DC)
- soft start capacitor (Micro Air Easy Start; came in handy when driveway surfing in Florida)
- Nature’s Head composting toilet (a most awesome system for saving that fresh water; we’ll never not have one in the future)
- 2 – 30 lb LP tanks
We are not broadcast entertainment watchers so we did not include any TV or satellite antennas on the roof to keep the lowest profile. But, we understand the rig is prewired for these antennas, being that Oliver uses a common wiring harness these days.
We are however modest internet streamers and, because my better half is working remotely part time, we focused our attention on our cell phone signals and extending them where needed. Because we already had a cellular booster (Weboost Drive 4G-X) in our tow vehicle, we opted against the prewired version in the Ollie. Instead we bought an over the road antenna and extended it into the air with a painter’s pole mounted on Ollie’s A frame. We run the mini coax through the window and have the inside antenna sitting on the dinette table. This outfit worked well and stays with Ollie.
We opted out of the factory installed Wifi Ranger as well. We went with a simple Verizon Mifi to a) create a wifi network inside Ollie to connect all of our Apple devices and b) to have a second cellular provider (Verizon) as a backup to the AT&T we have on our Phones (via Cricket). We have “unlimited” (de-prioritized after 22 GB, not throttled, ouch!) data on both of the plans. We simply don’t count on or use free wifi as a) it is less secure at worst and b) it is unreliable at best.
The entertainment system (all 12 volt) does have a DVD player but we tend to stream, either via Lightening to HDMI adaptor from a cell phone or via Mini Display to HDMI adaptor from a Macbook with a USB powered external hard drive with our movie collection on it.
The other major options our Ollie has:
- Basement access under the nightstand
- Lagun table bracket mounted to the right of the nightstand to allow access to the basement and night stand drawer
- Custom built 11 ply wood Lagun table top that serves as a desk as well as a bridge to fill the gap between the beds
- Custom built 11 ply wood dinnette table to match the Lagun table
- Tankless water heater
- Rear view camera
- Anderson no sway hitch (man is this greaseless thing clean and quiet!)
- Customized mattresses (3 inches of pure natural latex on the basic foam cushions, on top of anti moisture air barriers)
She is fully outfitted and we are willing to include any (non personal) items you might be interested in.
Please read the blog entries and see pictures of Ollie on our website for more details.
Mark and Melinda
LEII Twin hull #391
Attachments:February 2, 2019 at 8:14 am #160448
I am interested in how you made your Lagun table bracket and mount as I have the basement access as well. I would like to put one in my Ollie. Would you please send me instructions and pictures of how you accomplished the install? You can email me at email@example.com.
Thank you and best of luck from “Ollie 355!”February 2, 2019 at 8:44 am #160457
John E DaviesParticipant@john-e-davies
It would be helpful to buyers if you could describe the service history….. how many miles towed, work performed (brakes, bearings, suspension), any unresolved issues, etc. Is she due a major checkup? Is the Oliver inverter ground wire tech bulletin completed? What is the condition inside and out?
The more info you provide, plus lots of new pictures, the better. Good luck on your sale.
"Mouse": 2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, Anderson hitch (center frame). Natures Head. Santa Cruz shotgun rack. Garmin Backup camera. TireTraker TPMS. N0-weld fresh water dip tube. Relocated surge suppressor remote. Stone Stomper. Subframe rock skirts. Rear mud flaps. Hi output USB chargers. Modified waste tee handles. Garmin inReach powered mount. Full cabin cable clothesline. Closet tiedowns. Accessory tray tiedowns. Solar panel extended support arms. See my “HOW TO” threads. ... https://olivertraveltrailers.com/my-profile/john-e-davies/?profiletab=forums&subnav=topics
2013 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 5.7L. 33 inch LT tires, Air bags. Tekonsha P3. Mostly stock, still figuring things out...
Gone: 2006 Ram 3500 QCSB 4wd, Cummins 5.9LFebruary 2, 2019 at 11:42 am #160487
Do you have a list of standard items and upgrade features? examples: (micro wave and or convection), Dimmer light switch, extra plugs or ports.
From HoustonFebruary 2, 2019 at 4:00 pm #160503February 2, 2019 at 4:17 pm #160506
I attached the purchase order spec sheet to the original post above to show the options we chose. We leaned heavily towards the boon docking related features. At the time we ordered, the convection microwave and dimmer were not options. We do have 6 AC outlets (inside, 1 out) and 5 sets of DC power and USB charging outlets.
LEII Twin hull #391
2013 TundraFebruary 7, 2019 at 1:10 pm #160799
Looks great! I sent you a PM via FB messenger. My wife and I would like to see your Ollie. Are you still in Texas [February 2019]?February 17, 2019 at 8:28 pm #161571
I am new to the Oliver TT, and am looking to downsize from my 2017 Airstream 26U’ Flying Cloud.
Would you be interested in trading out?
Jeffery,February 17, 2019 at 9:31 pm #161574
Funny you should ask. We sold our 28’ Airstream to buy this Oliver. So, sad to say, no, we are looking only to sell.
LEII Twin hull #391
2013 TundraFebruary 19, 2019 at 11:56 am #161718
Hello, my wife and I are in Mansfield and are coming to Columbus on 2/20/19. Is there any way we can view your Ollie then? Also I have been unable to view any pictures on line.
Thanks!February 19, 2019 at 2:12 pm #161756
Yes you can see it any time tomorrow. You can see pictures of it on our website now at: gettinglost.us
I will also try to message you through the forum to provide my direct contact information.
LEII Twin hull #391
2013 TundraMarch 15, 2019 at 2:40 pm #163646
Hello Mark, please call me or text if you would like to show us your trailer on Saturday 3/16. My number is(419)543-6891. Thanks , Ken.March 28, 2019 at 4:22 am #165129
Im interested in your Ollie and would like to see it we are 3 hours away from Columbus. My email is kenneth_howard at
butler dot k12.pa dot usMarch 28, 2019 at 6:55 am #165284
This Oliver has been sold, but there are others listed here.
I modified your email address to make it more difficult for bots to pick it up for spam purposes.
2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4
2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.