Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone,

I'm a new owner of a 2022 Elite II, first camper for us. Having trouble with my refrigerator recognizing when hooked to shore power. Sometimes I can get it on shore power and if I move the camper it starts all over again. I checked fuses and made sure connections were good. Does sound like a control board going bad? The refrigerator works fine on propane and DC, and works great on AC power whenever it can recognize when it’s available. 

Oliver Travel Trailer for Sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale
Posted

Eric B ..  remove btm drawer  under the plywood hatch  i think is were the refig is the 120 v outlet is ..loose plug?  

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

2022 Elite I  # 1179  |  2024 Tundra SR5 4x4 Crewmax. 5.5 ft. Bed. 3.31gears 10 spd.trans

image.jpeg.fcf0c2dbddc6b58f7fda5b432ce24649.jpeg

Posted

Golfnut

I owe you a beer 🍺 

That’s what it was, I was only getting 40.6v at the plug going into the controller and I couldn’t figure out why. I thought it was hardwired from the breaker and didn’t know about the plug box. 
Thanks again sir!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information