Status of Elite Production

hobo

We own an Elite II (hull 414) but a neighbor of ours might be interested in the smaller Elite, single axle.

I know there is a re-design in the works for the Elite but wanted to know if anyone has any semi-official words from the factory as to when the newer version is intended to be made available?

I've seen threads (somewhere) where there were discussions on this but I can't seem to find them.

I do note that the Elite is still listed on the Oliver website even though they announced a few months back that the were ceasing production of the current version at one point.

Thanks, 2 Hobos

• Like 1

2018 Elite II, Hull #414 (the very last 2018 produced).  Trailer name "2 HOBOS" .   2018 F250 4X4 Crew Cab, 6.7L diesel

1 hour ago, Jim V said:

We took our LE2 in for annual service this past week. I was told by Phil - our sales guy - that a redesign is still in the works but they are still working on the details. Date TBD. In the meantime they have resumed production of the LE and are still taking orders for the original 

Thanks.  I had heard they decided to continue production but was hoping they had an idea of when the newer version would be complete.  I was advised (I think by Phil)  some time ago, the new version will be wider and taller to match the interior width and height of of LE II.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2018 Elite II, Hull #414 (the very last 2018 produced).  Trailer name "2 HOBOS" .   2018 F250 4X4 Crew Cab, 6.7L diesel