Jump to content

GregCA

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

My Info

  • Gender or Couple
    Male
  • Location
    FL

My RV or Travel Trailer

  • Do you own an Oliver Travel Trailer, other travel trailer or none?
    I don't own a RV or Travel Trailer

GregCA's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

0

Reputation

  1. Hey all, new to forum. Just placed deposit for a Legacy Elite II Platnum for a May delivery so now have to upgrade my Tacoma to something more capable. Looking at custom ordering 7.3L 4x4 F-250 crewcab to build something specific to Oliver application. Currently here what I'm looking at: XLT Premium Package (adds 12" screen and 360 camara) FX4 Off-Road Package 3.73 Electronic Locking Axle Ratio 350 AMP Dual Alternator & Batteries Anything else you seasoned towers would add? I know an F-250 may be overkill especialy here in Florida, but plan on hitting the Smokies and going out west. Thanks Greg
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information