Jump to content

DBL-R

Members
  • Posts

    31
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DBL-R

  1. Geoff, the 30amp 120v circuits is brand new. The surge protector indicates that the circuit is good. Still getting battery on I can only assume since the trailer is in my garage. The solar wouldn’t charge the batteries. Since there are two batteries connected together if I put one of the batteries on a battery tender, will it charge both batteries?
  2. Hi Bill thank you, the TV is unplugged from power, not sure how I could unplug the stereo wi the out removing it. Where would I find the negative bus bar? sorry for the ignorance but the Oli is new to us. Ron
  3. Well now the TV won’t even turn on and the cabin lights seem dim. Since it is in the garage the battery is reading 9v. I’ve tried unplugging the HDMI with no luck. I have to reset the Furrion to get it to turn on. when attempting to turn on the TV the cabin lights dim. i just went out disconnected it from shore power, tried to reset the stereo and it will not power on. i though when connect to shore power that it would charge the batteries, is this not the case? and prior to the the stereo worked fine and played through all 4 speakers thank you all for the support Ron
  4. Hello, I have a 2015 Oliver Legacy Elite with the Jensen TV and the Furrion stereo. When hooked up to shore power, if I operate the TV or the stereo independently, they work fine. However, if I have the stereo on and then turn the TV on, the stereo shuts off completely (as in no power). If I turn the TV off, the stereo comes back on. Any suggestions? Thank you Ron
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information