Oliver Owner Wanted in the New Jersey area for a YouTube episode of “6 Things I Love About My RV”

Hi Oliver Owners,

I am the Kentucky Correspondent for the RV Atlas Podcast (hosted by Jeremy and Stephanie Puglisi). Jeremy recently interviewed Aaron Wolters of Oliver Travel Trailers and a link was provided to access the podcast. Here it is again: https://thervatlas.com/podcast/say-hello-to-oliver-travel-trailers/ . In the past, Jeremy has worked with GoRVing to produce a YouTube series entitled “6 Things I Love About My RV..” Jeremy would like to follow up his interview with Aaron and Oliver Travel Trailers with a YouTube episode featuring an owner and an Oliver travel trailer. Jeremy lives in New Jersey and is willing to travel up to two hours to record “6 Things I Love About My RV” with an Oliver owner. Laura and I know lots of Oliver owners, but no one close to New Jersey. We are Oliver fans that currently own a Casita but have toured the plant, attended two Oliver rallies, and met Phil (and Aaron) at fiberglass rallies where Oliver would be showing their trailer(s). I am trying to assist Jeremy in finding an Oliver owner to interview. The YouTube episodes are less than 10 minutes long. I think you would enjoy meeting Jeremy and showcasing your Oliver on YouTube. If you are interested, please let me know; I will follow up with contact information. By the way, Jeremy and I just finished a two-part podcast episode on “24 Tiny Trailers That We Love in 2024.” One of my picks was the Oliver Legacy Elite I (highlighted in Part 2) if you would like to check out that episode as well.

Thanks,

Dean 

• Like 3

Laura and Dean May | 2005 Casita 17' Freedom Deluxe | 2009 Kia Borrego Limited V8 2WD

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory