Water pump inop

After the rally , when we got home i used the pump a times.. nothing..  fuse was good .  I started to check,  no 12 v to the pump..  i didnt want to to tear into the vanity sw. or the other one on the monitor panel..  I let it go for a while ..  i thought i hope i didnt want to trace wire..  I started with the purple from the fuse box ( that feeds the pump 12v). To my luck i guess there was a terminal block that was lying loose, there is a small relay .. connected .. Success.. It was mounted on the street side under bed.. 😅. Major job diverted.. 

• Like 3

2022 Elite I  # 1179  |  2024 Tundra SR5 4x4 Crewmax. 5.5 ft. Bed. 3.31gears 10 spd.trans

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory
5 minutes ago, Golfnut said:

After the rally , when we got home i used the pump a times.. nothing..  fuse was good .  I started to check,  no 12 v to the pump..  i didnt want to to tear into the vanity sw. or the other one on the monitor panel..  I let it go for a while ..  i thought i hope i didnt want to trace wire..  I started with the purple from the fuse box ( that feeds the pump 12v). To my luck i guess there was a terminal block that was lying loose, there is a small relay .. connected .. Success.. It was mounted on the street side under bed.. 😅. Major job diverted.. 

Were you able to or, did you take any pics of the terminal block / relay that you found to be the issue?

No , pics ( I’m not computer savvy). There were about three or four wires going to this little black relay box..  on the Elite 1 it was mounted  by the battery box..  don’t know about LE II

2022 Elite I  # 1179  |  2024 Tundra SR5 4x4 Crewmax. 5.5 ft. Bed. 3.31gears 10 spd.trans

An Elite 1 is what I we have also.  Been liesurely tracing this problem for a while.  I did find one wire very loose at the switch on the back wall & fixed that but no luck there.

I've found that I have power to the fuse box but I stopped at that point not wanting to start tracing the wiring in some extremely cramped areas. My aversion to electricity ( I can't see it!) has dampened my enthusiasm.

I'll have to find my get up and go and start looking again.