Xantrex setting "nAt" -- does anyone know what that stands for?

I have been in contact with OTT Service department recently, to ensure that I have my Xantrex settings correct, before I test out using a small generator that was given to me. I plan to post a separate thread about the generator, but during this conversation with OTT Service, we were unable to find the definition of a setting labeled "nAt". Anyone know what it stands for? 

For reference, here is my description of it and the OTT Service response. Apparently it's not a setting that can be set via the Xantrex bluetooth app, but has to be done by using the Xantrex Panel. That is a process that I have not succeeded doing yet, as I get lost in the endless codes and can't seem to follow them from one screen to the next, book in hand. 

MY QUESTION TO OTT SERVICE:

Checking through my Xantrex Settings, I noticed the following settings on MY XANTREX APP are different from the "normal recommended" settings in the Knowledge Base article. (The Xantrex App doesn't provide the setting #, only the setting name; I've tried to insert the setting #s here for clarification).
INVERTER (heading on app)
#13 Inverter Shutdown Recovery -- mine is set at Manual Restart. In MY MANUAL for 2022 Elite 2 components, the default setting reads "Manual -- Man".  On the app, my Xantrex is set to "Manual".  BUT on the OTT Knowledge base it says the setting should be "nAt" and I don't find that defined anywhere ... I am still not sure what this setting should be. 

OTT SERVICE RESPONSE:
I cannot find a definition of that abbreviation but this is the setting that would need to be changed through the panel. 

I want to note that OTT Service department has been extremely helpful to me. 

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

2024.04.29 - ALAZARCOFLGAIAKSKYLAMONENMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYBBBBBBsm.jpg

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale

nAt is manual restart. This default value is the recommended setting for #13. The following may be helpful either to you and/or others.

IMG_6335.thumb.png.179af22137e4188b59e0025181a89fd8.pngIMG_6336.thumb.png.13a664323160764a279eece9c9ea63ad.pngIMG_6337.thumb.png.5a3bb42a3085f1f3eac886f613a06870.png

Sent to me by Oliver at my request.

IMG_6353.thumb.png.32a075fd6d44d131b3edba84896c9f77.png

Edited by Ronbrink
  • Thanks 1

2020 OLEll, Twin, 579

2012 Silverado 1500 4x4

No installed solar, Renogy 40A DC-DC charger, 460Ah LFP battery bank/Victron SmartShunt, Hughes Autoformer, dual Lagun tables

22 hours ago, Boudicca908 said:

Apparently it's not a setting that can be set via the Xantrex bluetooth app, but has to be done by using the Xantrex Panel. That is a process that I have not succeeded doing yet, as I get lost in the endless codes and can't seem to follow them from one screen to the next, book in hand. 

This explains the process in using the remote wall panel to change the Xantrex settings.

IMG_7042.png

• Thanks 1

2020 OLEll, Twin, 579

2012 Silverado 1500 4x4

No installed solar, Renogy 40A DC-DC charger, 460Ah LFP battery bank/Victron SmartShunt, Hughes Autoformer, dual Lagun tables

6 hours ago, Ronbrink said:

This explains the process in using the remote wall panel to change the Xantrex settings.

I've done that a few times, and get lost in looking for the setting number. j

Do you see that the nAt means "Manual Restart" -- and on the Xantrex App it uses the abbreviation "Man" for Manual Restart. So my conclusion is that I CAN use the Xantrex bluetooth app and that mine is set correctly. I think this confusion is due to Xantrex not correlating their abbreviations from the panel to the app. 

THANK YOU for finding this. I will share with Mike at OTT Service. 

• Like 1

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

2024.04.29 - ALAZARCOFLGAIAKSKYLAMONENMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYBBBBBBsm.jpg

13 hours ago, Boudicca908 said:

on the Xantrex App it uses the abbreviation "Man" for Manual Restart

My Xantrex 2000 is not BT capable, but find using the remote panel easy to pan through the settings and make changes. I obtained the settings table from Oliver when converting to LFPs; only difference in my specific settings were #9 set to 2.0 (inverter is 2000W [2.0] rather than 3000W [3.0]) and #24 set to 80 (2000W inverter/80A charger rather than 3000W/150A charger).

Edited by Ronbrink
  • Like 1

2020 OLEll, Twin, 579

2012 Silverado 1500 4x4