New Nightstand Drawer Organizer going into Production

Foy_Mirna

Space is a premium in our Oliver Travel Trailers and the nightstand drawer is a great catch all until you need to find something. The drawer is deep, long and can hold a lot of stuff, but finding something is always, a dig until you find it.

To solve this problem, I designed a two-piece organizer that divides the lower part of the drawer into a larger back compartment and two smaller front compartments. Sitting on top of these lower compartments is a sliding half drawer that provides quick access to the most needed items – remotes, keys, glasses, etc. And with a simple push you can get to the items below.

Nightstand-1.thumb.jpg.9976fb30c3e5da901f5900e07aa02dc5.jpg
Nightstand2.thumb.jpg.d1b320f7d1f2d2c579f648e4a1d10067.jpg
Nightstand3.thumb.jpg.cdb42aa837b8dca2fed746492744b22a.jpg

I am going to be taking orders this week and going into production next week. The nightstand divider is crafted from ¼” Honduran mahogany with birch plywood bottoms and is assembled using miter & dado joints, waterproof glue and pin nails. To this I apply a hand rubbed oil finish to show off the beautiful mahogany “ribbons” and make it a fantastic upgrade to your nightstand!

Price $79 + shipping. Can I craft one for your Oliver? Email me at 48ocean@gmail.com

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited