Butcherknife Betty's Lake Greeson Kitchen

mountainborn

• Moderators

We had looked at and talked about the Camp Chef Oven. After reading some reviews on the oven, we ordered one. That would mean changing up our propane hookups for Betty's outdoor kitchen. After a couple of adjustments, here is the result:

100_0132.jpg

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Wow, Betty, you've got an entire catering kitchen setup going on. That's one fantastic setup. As you know, I'm not too fond of microwaves, but I covet your camp oven.... That looks really nice.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Wow. Already at Lake Greeson, and retired, too!

Looking forward to the photo of Betty's finished kitchen. With her amazing gear and talent, I'm sure she can cook anything and everything you guys can catch, all the sides, and then some. She's one amazing lady in her own right.

Have a blast! We're thinking of you. (Getting ready to rain here, and temp is dropping steadily. Hope your weather is fine all weekend!)

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Sherry the Seadawg said:

Wow. Already at Lake Greeson, and retired, too!

>

Yeh, life in the fast lane ! Hey, ya' gotta' hang on, er ' ya' wind up a' sittin' in the dust by the roadside. He, he. . .

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

In this short video Betty is baking cathead biscuits, fryin' up bacon n' making sawmill gravy ! Her kitchen set up is getting a field test. Click the photo to start the video:

th_100_0148.jpg