No propane to rear connector

I have two grills. I'm trying to get one of them to work with the rear outside propane connector in the Elite II. Have a brand new Blackstone and an old Coleman stove and I have the extender gas hose/line; it's about 10 ft long. I cannot seem to get gas to go through the line. The furnace and hot water heater both produce heat off the gas.

I don't see any shut-off valves anywhere. What could I be doing wrong?

I see nothing in the Oliver guide in regards to the external gas connectors, front or back. 

Thanks. 

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale

From what I remember, once the quick connect is attached and in place, there is a small on/off lever that is black on side of the quick connect, you will need to turn it parallel to the supply line. Hope this helps.

Cindy

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg

That might have been it or I did not have Blackstone connector tight enough to push in internal hose pin, or I'm a moron and did not wait long enough. 

"We're cooking with Grape seed oil now". I suppose Crisco sounds better but, yuck. 

• Love 1

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

1 hour ago, Wayfinder said:

That might have been it or I did not have Blackstone connector tight enough to push in internal hose pin, or I'm a moron and did not wait long enough. 

"We're cooking with Grape seed oil now". I suppose Crisco sounds better but, yuck. 

Glad you got it figured out! I've got another 25 minutes of work and we'll be headed out for the weekend at a state park about 2 hours away. We'll also be connecting the Blackstone and be enjoying some good food!

Cindy

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg