Great source for educational topics on camper electric systems including solar.

Hello, 

I have been meaning to post a link to a great educational source. 

https://www.explorist.life/

He has many videos on YouTube, also called explorist.life, and he goes through all the steps of a diy camper electric install. His website runs through the steps that he goes over in the video. His You Tube videos are great!  

Kirk

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

Battleborn uses his examples as discounted "bundles."   They allowed us discounts when we added components to one of the partially completed systems to make it a "bundle." 

Charlie.

• Like 2

ALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMA

Arizona | 2020 Oliver Elite II Twin bed Hull #617 | 2021 Ram 1500 e-Hemi 4x4

40 minutes ago, CnC said:

Battleborn uses his examples as discounted "bundles."   They allowed us discounts when we added components to one of the partially completed systems to make it a "bundle." 

Charlie, 

Yes, I like Battle Born bundles also! That is what I used for our Overland trunk conversion. They are very helpful. You can call them up or email them. They are always ready to help you out and give you advice. Another great source!

Kirk

• Like 1

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305