modifying king bed to 2 twins.

Grip

I emailed Oliver Company but have not heard back.  Does anyone know if Oliver Trailers sells the back long cushion in a version that is 3 pieces so the king bed can instead be made up into 2 twins.  We love the king and don't want to transition to 2 twins but often times we are using camper with others when we prefer to set up with 2 twins.  My husband already figured out how to modify a slide out table but I need cushions I can put secure a mattress pad and sheets too.

• Moderator+
1 hour ago, Grip said:

I emailed Oliver Company but have not heard back.  Does anyone know if Oliver Trailers sells the back long cushion in a version that is 3 pieces so the king bed can instead be made up into 2 twins.  We love the king and don't want to transition to 2 twins but often times we are using camper with others when we prefer to set up with 2 twins.  My husband already figured out how to modify a slide out table but I need cushions I can put secure a mattress pad and sheets too.

Call your sales representative. 

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg