Alaska Touring Discussion Lake Guntersville Rally 2023

LoriGuzi

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

Hello Everyone.  The attached file has notes on the information discussed about touring & camping in Alaska.  Members shared their experiences & knowledge during the recent rally held in Lake Guntersville.   Enjoy your travels!  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, LoriGuzi said:

The attached file has notes on the information discussed about touring & camping in Alaska.

Someone took GREAT notes here!  We attended most of the discussion but could not take notes. We are looking at a 2024 trip up to AK.

Brian

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I was not able to make the rally, but an Oliver in the wilds of Wisconsin told me there was possible discussion. I would love to join in if I could.

Although I can't not lend information on the drive, not having done it. I have been in the interior of the state 11 times hiking and backpacking. It was some years ago, but I might have something of worth. Plus my mother and father did this after they retired telling so many great stories.

Let me know...

Swamp

• Like 2

Pat (Swamp) from Joliet IL,  2021 Oliver LE II Hull "848" (19K miles to date) , 2020 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi 3:92 rear end P75 Trans 

"Nowhere to be and all day to get there while looking for a place to happen. Making stops along the way"

Map2-22june.jpg